Chapter 2 - Goodbyes And Hellos

The next day I woke up with a shock. The clock rang so high that it felt like my head was about to explode. I jumped out of bed, but had no time to get dressed, so I ran out of the house in my baggy T-shirt and pajamas shorts. Three men, in suits with hats which made shadows in their faces, took me to the airport, witch was deserted.

"We're going that way," one of the men said with a voice that was like a robot voice. He pointed to the left. There it was an UFO. Gigantic, round and metallic.

"What? I'm supposed to go on a plane!" I screamed out with the power of my lungs. The men took of their hats, and I looked at their faces, which was only black, never-ending holes...

-

I woke up with a scream. Sweat covered my body and the sheet was on the ground. Panic filled me until I looked at the clock, told myself it still was two hours until I had to go and I wasn't going to go with an UFO. Grams' snoring from the other room sounded soothing and comforting.

I got out of the bed and into the shower. The warm water flowed in my face and I felt less sleepy. The thought of what the next six months would bring, made me squeal. (Low, of course. I didn't want to wake up Grams.)

After the shower i found som clothes to wear. I wanted to just wear sweat pants and a sweather, but then I realized that I was going to meet One Direction, and you (sadly) don't look very presentable in sweat pants. I ended up wearing a black and white shirt and denim shorts. I took my hair in a pony tail and put on some foundation and mascara. I wanted to add some eyeliner too, but my hands were shaking with excitement.

In a little bag, I put my favorite book at the moment, The Hunger Games, and the rest of the things I needed to survive on a plane for God knows how many hours. As one hour passed, I woke Grams up. She stood up quickly , wearing a floral nightgown and white flip-flops.

"Excited, hun'?" she asked as we ate breakfast. She took a bite of her bread with jam.

My stomach did a sort of salto when my mind went back to my journy, and then back to present time. "More than excited," I said, looking at the clock. It was an half hour before I was leaving. Excitement continued to bubble inside me.

After we finished breakfast, we went to the drive-in with my luggage.  

"I will miss you so much, Grams," I said. Tears filled my eyes and I hugged her.

"It's okay, hun'," she said reassuring. "I will be fine, and I'll take care of Bounty." Her words made me calmer, but I would miss her so much!

"I will call you every day and tell you everything," I said. "I promise!"

That's all I got to say before a big, black, fancy car approached in our drive-in.

I watched a man and a woman come out of the car and walk towards me.

The woman was tall and walked like a model. She wore a long, white summer dress and red sandals. Her hair was reddish brown and she had green eyes.

"Hello," she said with a familiar voice. "I'm Tory Clarks from Seventeen." I took her in the hand and looked up at her with a smile. (She was much taller than me.)

"Nice to meet you, I'm Samantha," I said and felt a little stupid afterwards. I mean, she called me like yesterday and probably still remembered my name.

"I'm going with you on this tour, but I will talk more about it on the plain. This is Mark Freyn," Tory explained, pointing to the man.

He was probably in the end of his thirties or in the start of his forties. His hair was dark, and his skin showed that he'd been a lot by the sea this spring. He had dark green eyes and wore a grey shirt and jeans.

"Nice to meet you, I'm going to be your manager," he said while shaking my hand.

"I'm sorry, but we have a schedule to keep. We need to go now," Tory said.

Mark took my luggage into the car, and I said my last goodbye to Grams and home before I got into the car. 

Then we drove away.

---

So that was the second chapter! It's a little short, but I hope you liked it! Now we're at least closer to England and five gorgeous boys;*

~Luv moi c: