Room Mate

Peyton Freyn... Why did that sound familiar? Oh... Freyn!

"Freyn?" I asked. I felt uncomfortable. She looked stunning, while I looked like a cold, wet panda bear. "Like in Mark Freyn?"

Peyton nodded. "His my dad. I'm visiting him!" Her pretty face burst into a smile and showed white teeth. Seriously? Was she gong to ruin my self confidence?

"Not to be rude, but, ehrm, what are you doing in here?" I asked. "I mean in my hotel room?"

She cocked her head to the side. "Dad didn't tell you? Well, I'm staying here. With you. Like room mates."

"Oh," I said. The disappointment was maybe a little too showing. Now Louis couldn't be here. This was clearly something Mark had planned.

"Well, I'm staying, so you need to endure me," she said. Her tone was a little bitchy. "By the way, you should do something with your make up."

I looked confused but angry at her. "Excuse me?"

"I mean, you do clearly not know how to put on make-up," she said lie she was a sort of princess. "The panda-look doesn't suit you." She giggled.

"Not?" I said sarcastically. "Because I love pandas! You now, those in the rain forest? But I'm sure you don't care. The make-up you got in your face shows that you don't actually care about the nature."

And with that, I brushed past her, into the bath room and locked the door behind me. I took off the wet underwear and walked into the shower.

I was shocked. Did I really have to share room with a bitchy drama-queen? Now when I finally had got awway from the drama-queens in school, Peyton showed up and thought she was so much better than me.

I sighed and walked out of the shower. With a towel wrapped around me, I walked out of the bath room.

I waited to see Peyton there, but she wasn't. I looked around in the little flat. She's no where.

'Thank god,' I thought while I opened my suitcase and found my red sundress and white TOMS. Favourite outfit.

I put my hair up in a high ponytail and sat down in a coach. The idea was to go to the boys and get some dinner on a restaurant, but I decided to just relax a bit first.

Just as I sat down on the comfy sofa, I noticed a paper piece on the table.

It had elegant writing on it. 'Hi, Samantha! I just wanted to tell you I'm out with Louis!  

Peyton XXXXX'.

I glared at the piece of paper. Then I crumbled it in my hand and walked out of the door and into the room of the boys.

They were all sitting on the sofa in shorts and t-shirts. Well, except of Louis.

"Boys!" I yelled and sat down in a lean chair opposite of them.  

"There's global crisis!" I said. Even though I tried to pull a joke, my voice was hysterical.

"What's up?" Harry asked.

"Except of Zayn's hair," Niall added. Zayn shot him a glare and Liam chuckled.

"Does the name Peyton Freyn sound familiar?" I asked.  

 The four boys sat in the sofa without talking. Without even moving. My heart dropped. Silence was not normal when it came to the boys. This was bad. Really bad.

"How bad?" I asked worried.

"Ehrm..." Harry said.

"Could never said it better by myself, Harry," Liam said.

They were so trying to change concept. "Tell me!" I said desperately. I hated not to know!

"Okay..." Liam started. "Well, on our firt tour, Mark was with us and so was Peyton. After a while, they started dating and after that they were a couple. Louis didn't want the press to know about them, so they were only together in secret. Peyton wanted the world to now, so she told the press. Louis got pissed off and dumped her."

I opened my mouth to say something, but locked it again. How could he keep this from me? The daughter of my manager. Where were they now? Would she try to get him back?

"Oh my god," I said and put my head in my hands. This was so inconvinient. Now that Louis and I finally could be together, with permission, in public, someone had to ruin it.

"It's okay, Sammie," Harry said from behind. I looked at him through my fingers. He was sitting next to me on his knees. "We'll talk to Louis."

I leaned bak in the hair and sighed. "She's sharing room with me. She's a complete bitch."

"What?" Niall asked. "Sharing room?"

I nodded. "Yes, and she's already told me I look bad," I said and rolled my eyes.

"What?" Zayn said loudly. All those 'what'-s... "No one can call my friend bad-looking! Especially not when it's a good-looking  one!"

I smiled. "Flattering, Zayn. She also said she doesn't like you hair," I joked.

Zayn's eyes got big before he narrowed them. "I did never like her, but now it's personally."

I bursted out in laughter. "I was just kidding, Zayn! She said nothing about your hair."

Zayn glared at me, then he smirked. "Very funny, Sammeh."

"It actually is," Harry said from beside me.

"I don't know about you," Niall said. "But I'm hungry."

The other boys rolled their eyes. I just shrugged. "Me too. It's why I came her in the first place. I mean I would never hang out with you if it wasn't for the food. You pay!"

I said and started to walk out of the room with four boys after me. Maybe I should be in a bad mood because of Peyton, but I didn't want her to knock me down. That's was just what she wanted. And I trusted Louis. He would never cheat on me.

It was the instinct that told me. The same instinct also told me it was time for food.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hey! I'm ill today... It sucks, but it means more writing! Okay, not much drama in this chapter, and sorry if it was a little boring, but shit happens! (My motto:P) I'll update as soon as possible;))

-Love Mil xx