What's Going On?

The next three days went in a hurry. Next country we were going to was Spain.

Barcelona was fantastic. It was hot, and the hotel had amazing sight over the city.

There was only one problem.

"What?" I asked Mark confused. It hadn't been a very long flight, but I felt exhausted. "You can't do that! I don't wanna change room!"

It was only me and Mark in the reception. The others had already went up, but Mark told me to stay.

"It was a choice Thomas, Paul, Tory and I took," he said with his face in serious folds.

"But it couldn't smart to ask my opinion?!" I nearly yelled. There was no good idea to talk to Mark like that. I knew he only wanted to help me, but I was still angry with him.

"Calm down, Samantha," he said, but I rolled my eyes. "We are doing this to help you with your career. If you fall in love with any of the boys, and also break their heart, for that matter, it will make you loose fans."

I rolled my eyes. Okay, maybe I was acting like a tough teenager, but he was going on my nerves.

"If they leave me for something like that, they're not my real fans," I quoted what Louis said three days ago.

"Maybe you have a point, but you're staying in your own room." He walked onto the elevator, and I pulled my suitcase after me.

My room was in the same floor as the boys, but nothing would be the same. I hadn't even a key card! But I would ask Niall for his, I'd just tell him I would make breakfast every morning.

Then it was Louis. To see Louis less, was tearing me a part. The previous days, we had just grown closer. Fortunately, no nobody had seen us. He was sleeping next to me every night.

I wanted to cry when I thought I had to sleep by my own.

Still angry and sad, I put on my big t-shirt. Then I laid down on the bed and stared up in the ceiling.

I was just about to sleep when I heard a knock on the door.

I groaned. If Mark was going to make up now, I wasn't in the mood.

But when I opened the door, Louis was standing there. He motioned to me to be quiet, and closed the door behind him.

"Thomas and Paul told me." He looked annoyed.

"Did they tell you why?" I asked. We laid on the bed. His arms wrapped around me.

"Something about you might loose fans if you stay with us... Doesn't sound logical to me," he said and looked at our hands that were locked together.

"Mark told me that if I lived with you, I would probably fall in love and break a heart or two," I said sarcastic and rolled my eyes at my managers stupid thoughts.

"Yeah," Louis said with a glint in his eyes. "It would be a shame if you fell in love with any of us."

Stupidly enough, I blushed. Maybe he was right? Maybe I was falling in love? With Louis, I mean.

"Nothing to do with that now," I whispered. Louis smirked.

"Nope! Harreh is a great boy," he said with sarcasm in his voice.

"I was talking about Kevin!" I joked.

Louis put on his crying face, and I laughed my ass off. "K-K-Kevin!" I cried.

"It's okay, BooBear," I said and gave him a kiss on the mouth. Since Louis was here, I felt in a better mood.

He kissed back and lifted me up so I was now lying on the top of him. Just as I kissed him with even more passion, I felt that I wanted more. If you know what I mean.

"Louis," I whispered. He looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes and I knew constantly what I wanted.

I took off my t-shirt and threw it on the floor. Now I only wore a pink bra and matching panties.

Louis grinned and took off his shirt. Again I felt warmth through my body when I saw him.

Then we took it all the way!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Niall's P. O. V.

I was in my sweetest dreams when someone jumped on the top of me.

"Not now, mummy!" I groaned in a daze.

"I'm not your mother, sleepy," a dark voice said with a British accent. Harry.

I opened my eyes and saw the curly haired boy on the top of me. He looked a little upset, maybe worried?

"What's up, lad?" I asked, shoved him off me and sat up in the bed.

"We can't find Louis!" Harry said sadly. Poor boy.

"He's probably not far away..." I said. "Probably, he's eating somewhere or getting in trouble. Just normal things..."

"You haven't seen him, huh?" Harry asked.

"I've been just sleeping," I answered and wanted to go back to sleep.

"Okay..." It went quiet for a while. "Can you go down to Samantha and ask her?" Harold asked.

"Why me?" I asked and wrinkled my pan.

"Because you like her," he answered. My heart jumped over a beat.

I made a fake laughter. "Why do you think that?" A weird feeling spread in my tummy.

"The way you hold your eyes at her, the way you treat her, like she's something... Valuable." Harry's words made me narrow my eyes.

"You're weird, Harold," I said and fake-laughed again. I felt sweat in my palms.

"Might be, but I have a point," he stated. Maybe he had. Sammy was a nice girl. She was funny and she ate as much as me.

"I'll get her..." I said.

Five minutes later, I was dressed up in beige chinos and a white t-shirt. Samantha's room was in the end of the corridor.

I smiled as I walked with an universal card in my hand. Harry had gotten it from the receptionist, who seemed out to be a fan. Cheeky chap, Harry.

As I opened the door, I walked into a hotel room. It was smaller than our, and the bed room was to the right.

The light was off, and when I turned it on, my chin dropped.

There she was, naked and laying on Louis' chest, who was shirtless. The floor was covered with clothes, and the sheets were messed up, and barely covered them.

I blushed and got quickly out of the room. This was just... Awkward.

I walked quickly back to our hotel room. The boys were sitting in the couch when I walked it. I took the seat next to Liam.

"What's wrong, Niall?" Liam asked.

"I found Louis..." I said.

"That's great!" Harry cheered.

"In bed with Samantha."

"What?!" The boys said in unison.

"Yup! Naked and asleep," I said with a shrug like it didn't bother me, but it did.

"That happened quickly," Zayn commented.

"C'mon, you know Louis can get whatever he wants," Harry said with a smirk.

"I didn't think Samantha was like that," Liam said. I agreed. Maybe Samantha could be sarcastic and a little mean sometimes, but she looked so innocent.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi! I decided to not go into details, since I didn't want to ;P So as you might read, the room changing doesn't affect Louis and Sammeh. Of course not! That would be weird... And Niall! Niall likes Samantha too! :))