Friends With Benefits

Okay, so I haven't updated lately since I waited for you guys to vote if I should write dirty or not dirty. All I asked for was 5 comments.  I got three. So that's why I haven't updated. But now, I wanted so bad to update, so I just thought "Whatever!"

OBS!! This chapter remains sex! If you don't like to read stuff like that; Don't read this chapter. And NO, I haven't experienced any of this, I just find them on Tumblr or InstaGram:P Won't be very dirty, though;)

Oh, and btw, it will be possible to continue to read without this part!

**

* "What do you say to angry and sad sex?" Harry asked. I looked at him for a while. I tried to see if he was joking, see if he had a sparkle in his eye that showed that he was joking. Waiting for him to laugh at his joke.

But he didn't. He wasn't laughing. His eyes are serious.

"Harry..?" I cocked my head to the side. He stared at me, lust in his eyes. "Harry, are you serious?"

"Of course I am!" he said. I was still lying there in his arms.

"Harry," I said. "I can't. I just broke up with Louis, and my life is a mess. I have other things to think about for the moment.." I mumbled. I didn't know if that was true. He felt so strong next to me, with his arms wrapped around me.

"I think it's better to get on other thoughts," Harry said. He kissed my neck, and an involuntary moan left my mouth. I instantly held a hand over my mouth while blushing.

Harry's lips went up to my collar bone. I closed my eyes, feeling goose bumps up my spine. I could have pushed him away, but I didn't. Instead, I gripped his hair and curled my fingers in the brown mop. Harry's lips went up to mine, and I held one arm around his neck.

He did the same, and we were even closer now. I kissed him back, letting his tongue enter my mouth and explore it. At the same time, he took off my t-shirt, revealing my bra-less boobies. Harry grabbed the left one, and a moan left my mouth again.

I started to unbutton his shirt, and I looked at his fit body. I stroke his torso and down his stomach, stopping above his belt. His boner was huge. I untied his belt and he took his jeans off. He took off my sweatpants and panties, whilst I slid down his boxers.

He laid on the top of me and entered me gently, not more than a inch at a time. I moaned, feeling his finger rubbing on my clit. When he had his whole length inside me and had thrusted and went in and out some times, I felt my walls tighten.

"I'm about to cum, Harry," I said. I came, and he did also. He filled me, and fell down on the spot next to me

. *~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's short, because I regretted making a dirty chapter a little, but most of the comments (2/3) were "Dirty", and well I'm democratic! So it will be some drama the next chapter(s)! By the way, it was kinda embarrassing to write this chapter!😳 ~Luff from meeee!