Chapter 4 - "Act Cool.."

I just wanted to tell yo that I've decided to make the boys single. Like, all of them. That's more fun, don't you agree? ;)

-Me xx

The five boys in One Direction were standing there, right in front of me, smiling at me. My luggage got carried into my room, and Mark and Tory left, telling me they would be in a room a floor beneath us.

The first of them to come and say hello was Harry. "Hello, darlin', I'm Harry Styles." I looked mesmerized at him. His brown curls had the perfect shape and his sparkling green eyes were easy to get lost in. Harry wore a grey basic sweater, black jeans and white converse.

"Samantha Hedge, nice to meet you," I said with a grin I didn't manage to hide. Act cool, I told myself. It was hard. Most of all I wanted to scream and hug them all.

The next one up was Louis. He wore of course a t-shirt with stripes, red skinny jeans and converse. "Louis Tomlinson, luv," he said and kissed my hand. I blushed. I'd always had a weak spot when it came to Louis. He was so funny and handsome.

"Samantha Hedge," I said with a smile. I looked at me with a childish, elated grin.

"Can I please call you Sammy?" he asked with eager.

I laughed. "Only if I can call you Lou," I said. I shook my head like we were talking business, and stepped aside, so Niall came in front of me.

"Niall Horan, me ladeh," he said in his strong Irish accent. Another weak point. He did also kiss my hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Samantha Hedge," I said again. This was going to be so akward. I would repeat my name so any times that I would forget it, not to mention that I was blushing like a maniac.

Niall's dirty blonde hair was perfectly styled and his blue eyes were like the summer sky. He wore a tan jumper and grey skinny jeans.

As he moved to the side, Liam showed up. He had short brown hair and brown puppy eyes. He was totally adorable. His orange jumper suited him perfectly.

"I'm Liam Payne. Nice to meet you." He shook my hand and Zayn came in front of me. His black hair cliff, dark skin and brown eyes amde me almost faint. He had a tartan shirt and black jeans.

"Zayn Malik, beautiful," he said with a breath taking smile. He kissed my hand and I once again got red like a tomato.

"Samantha Hedge," I said with a smile. This was unbelievable! My five idols were just standing in front of me! Act cool, I told myself again.

I looked myself around in the hotel room. It was more like a flat. It had six bed rooms, four bath rooms, a kitchen, a big living room with an huge TV and a balcony with a swimming pool. It was the most luxerious hotel room I had ever been in.

We sat in the sofa. I was squeezed between Niall and Louis. They did really use a lot of space. Harry, Liam and Zayn were sitting in the other sofa.

"I have prepared a game," Louis proclaimed as we sat down. The others sighed.

"Don't you always do, Lou," Harry said.

---------

Okay, this chapter is extremely short, but I think it's better to have many chapters and short chapters, than only have a few and long ones;P What do you think? Let me know! :D

-Moi xx <3