Pancakes And Me Facing The Door

That morning, I was the first to wake up. The clock was 11:00AM, and we weren't going to the interview before 17:00PM.

Since I hadn't been alone for a while, I decided to not wake up the boys.

I found my computer and logged on facebook. I got overwhelmed when I saw that I had over one hundred notification, about fifty messages and almost three thousand friend requests.

Lots of people had written on my wall. The most of them were people from school that didn't use to know that existed.

"Oh. My. God. You are amazing! <3xxx" That was from a bitch that totally ignored me because I dropped my pasta salad in her bag in fifth grade. It wasn't even by purpose, I promise.

After a half hour, I was completely  tired of the big amount fake people that wanted to be my 'best friend'. I went to the kitchen, and decided to make chocolate chip pancakes. Maybe be not a healthy breakfast, but who cares? YOLO!

I took the warm, finished pancakes on a plate and sat them on the table. The clock was now 12, and I thought it was time to wake up the boys. Wow, I sounded like a mother to them...

I took the first door to the left, and were just about to open it when it got shot open. The door hit me in the head, and I fell to the ground.

"Sammie!" I looked up to see Louis. He was only wearing grey sweatpants, and I could see his perfect torso.

He held out his hand, and I took it so he could help me up. Then he surprised me with a hug. He looked down at me as he embraced me.

"Are you okay?" he asked with low voice and touched my temple with his finger. It hurted a little, but his finger to my skin made it quiver a little.

"I'm fine, Louis," I said and looked into his blue eyes. He smiled.

"Why were you going into my room in the first place?" he asked with a smirk.

I walked a step away from, and turned around so I could look at him, still with his hand on my shoulders. I rolled my eyes.

"Gah," I stunned. "You're unbelievable! I was just going to tell you I made breakfast."

I heard a door open and lock. I took one more step away from Louis. Now he hadn't his hand on my shoulders any more.

Niall walked down the aisle. "Breakfast?" he asked, walking towards the kitchen. "I'm starving."

"You always are," Liam said, who was walking besides him. "Fatty."

Harry walked out of one of the rooms. Just wearing panties. I covered my eyes.

"Harry! Get on some clothes!" I yelled.

"You don't like what you see?" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

What did he look like? Were he fit? What about his abs? The curiousity ran over and I uncovered my eyes.

He was well trained and skinny, pale skin and nice legs. I blushed. They were all looking at me with amuse showing over their faces. Then I burst into laughter.

"Oh... my..." I pressed out. "You do actually have four nipples!"

"Don't judge me!" Harry yelled and slammed the door.

"Vas happening?" Zayn asked as he joined us in the liveng room.

"Harry was... naked," Louis said dramatically, holding his face in his right hand.

"That horrible man!" Zayn yelled. "Harreh! Come back here!" And so he did, but this time, he had on black sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

We sat at the table and ate pancakes. I think they all liked them. Niall said at least seven times that he love them and me. Cheeky chappy.

-----

Hello:D I wasn't actually thinking to upload a new chapter, since I wrote twice yesterday, but I wanted to... So I'm keeping up with the Louis-moments. Well, I gotta go take a shower..
See yah

-Moi xx<3