Dinner And More Twitter

The next day I felt much better. I could take of the bandage on my head and replace it with a plaster, and the nose was fine. We had to go to the concert local to check sounds and stuff like that before the concert the next day.

It was a long progress, and Mark was holding his eyes on me every time I moved. Especially when I talked to the boys. This was pissing me off. Did he think I was going to attack them if he looked away for a second?

The clock was about 8 when we came home to the hotel. The boys and I were starving, I think Niall said he was going to die about twenty times, and I decided to cook.

Since we were all hungry, I decided to make an huge plate of different sorts of chicken. It was sauces in the fridge, so there was no problem to make carry chicken, soya chicken, BBQ chicken and pepper chicken. I made also rice, french fries and onion rings.

The boys came into the kitchen. Niall ran over to me and gave me a hug. "You're the most amazing person I've ever met!"

"Hey!" it came from Liam. "What about me?"

I laughed.

"Yeah, you're okay. But you don't make food, so you aren't my favorite. Your just my teddy bear," Niall said and patted Liam on the head.

"Can you take out something to drink, Harreh?" I asked. He nodded and walked over to the fridge.

"Need help, love?" someone from behind asked. I turned around to see Louis leaned against the counter with a smirk.

"Sure, you cane take the chicken," I said with a smile.

Zayn found plates, glasses and forks and put them on the table.

"Thanks, DJ Malik," I said. Zayn mimed that he was DJ-ing (I don't know what it's called!).

I was just about to sit down when the door bell rang.

"I'll take it," I said and motioned to the boys to sit down.

I opened the door, and Mark and Tory walked in. I was still a little angry with Mark, and I was sure Tory was a part of it.

I closed the door and turned around to them.

"Anything wrong?" I asked with one eyebrow raised.

Tory smiled sweetly. "No, we just wanted to spend some time with you guys," Tory said.

I narrowed my eyes. Why so weird?

"Uhm, okay," I said. "We were just about to eat, but..." The other boys were now staying in the door to the kitchen.

"Do you guys wanna join us?" Harry asked. I wanted to shake my head, but didn't.

"Is it enough space?" I asked, not looking up from my pink socks.

"I'm sure we can squeeze some space," Niall said.

I nodded, and looked up. Mark gave me a questing look and Tory seemed to not notice anything.

-

After dinner, we went to the balcony. We were sitting on a sofa group. The air was warm and the sight was beautiful. We could see thousands of lights lightening up the night. The Eiffel-tower was far away, but we could still see it.

"It's so beautiful," I commented. I was looking out on the staggeringly beautiful city.

"A shame that you can't share it with anybody," Harry said with a smirk. I rose an eyebrow.

"And what do you mean with that?" I asked.

"What we mean with that," Louis started. "Is that it's time for you to get on Twitter."

I wrinkled my brows. The others smiled, and Liam opened the table -huh, secret room- and took up his laptop.

"Guys, I'm not sure if-" I started but got interrupted by Tory.

"I think it's an good idea, Samantha," she said with a smile and looked at Mark.

He cleared his throat. "So do I. You can keep contact and get updated."

"Make me a Twitter account then," I said and rolled my eyes as they started to discuss what my nickname should be. Well, thanks for let me decide my own name. Not.

They Liam handed the laptop and I laughed. "Are you serious? 'Sammie_the_hedgehog'?" Lame, but funny.

I had already got five followers. Wow, followed by One Directions. Then I got mentioned in some tweets:

@NiallOffical: Follow my girl @Sammie_the_hedgehog! She makes food and sings!!

@Real_Liam_Payne: Our new cook and best friend @Sammie_The_Hedgehog is now on Twitter! Follow her!

@zaynmalik: The boys and I made a Twitter for @Sammie_The_Hedgehog! Follow her to get pictures of us when we are sleeping!

@Harry_Styles: If you want to follow a cute girl with a great voice, follow @Sammie_The_Hedgehog:)

@Louis_Tomlinson: I wanna make a SHOUT OUT to @Sammie_The_Hedgehog! She's cute when she sleeps and she likes carrots! :D

The followers flowed on, and suddenly, I had around 100k followers.

"Wow, guys! Thanks," I said and blew a kiss to the boys. Louis mimed catching it, and said; "Yes!"

"Tweet something, babe," Harry said and smirked so his dimples were visible.

"Okay..." Hmm.. What shall I tweet now?

@Sammie_The_Hedgehog: Hi! Well, it's Samantha here, and I'm completely new on here... The boys forced me to make an account! :S @@Louis_Tomlinson @zaynmalik @Harry_Styles @Real_Liam_Payne @NiallOffical

"Congrats, Sam!" Niall cheered. Wasn't 'Sammie' short enough?

"Your first tweet, babe," Zayn said.

"Samantha?" Tory said. "We are going to bed now, so good night, and remember that we're going to the concert locals around 5!"

"Okay. I can follow you to the door," I said. Tory and Mark nodded. "Be right back, boys!"

Mark stopped by the door, but Tory walked to the elevator and left. "How are you doing?" he asked.

"Fine. My nose is okay, and so is my head," I answered, even though I knew he wasn't asking about my injuries from yesterday.

He rolled his eyes. "Don't act stupid, Samantha. Just don't do anything that can ruin your career," Mark said and walked out of the doors.

"Anything wrong, love?" Louis asked as I joined them back to the living room. We'd moved in, since it was starting to get cold.

"No, Mark just wanted to talk," I said. I felt a irritation about Mark for the moment. Maybe he was my manager, but I could still make my own choices, right?

"About what?" Niall asked.

"Nothing special, just something about tomorrow's performance," I said and squeezed in between Zayn and Louis.

"I wanna watch a film," Liam said. "Toy Story!"

We other groaned, but let him decide, since he loved Toy Story more than anything. Weird boy. After a while, I fell asleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey! Well, this story hasn't many readers, so I'm not sure if I'm going to keep writing it, or..? You decide;)

-Mil xx