Chapter 8 - The Studio

We drove to the studio in a black van. On the outside of the studio there were about fifty girls. Huh, words got around quickly! I was the first to get out of the car. Many girls asked questions to each other.

"Who's that?" somebody asked. "That's the sleeping girl Louis tweeted about!" another said. "Maybe she's his girlfriend?"

Mark came in sight. He walked out of the studio and walked between the girls. As he came to me, he smiled. "You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, the boys are great!" I said with a grin. As I said that, the Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn came out of the car and the girls screamed like maniacs. Paul and some other guards shoved the crazy fans away as we walked towards the studio.

"Is that your girlfriend, Louis?" a girl yelled. Louis just grinned and took my hand in his. I wanted to withdrew, but that would be mean. I was still a little confused, though. What was that about?!

Finally we all got into the studio, where we were safe and sound. I followed One Direction, their manager and my, uh, manager/Security guard into a music studio.

"Shall we start?" Harry asked their manager, whose name I think was Thomas.

"We have to wait a moment 'till Tory from Seventeen comes," Tom said to the five boys. "She's going to talk with Samantha and take some pictures."

The boys nodded, and we sat in the couch in the neighbor room. I was sitting wondering about what happened out there, when Louis took my hand. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I thought of him, holding my hand in his. I liked the feeling it gave me, but I knew it wasn't right. Louis would never like a girl like me. Inexperienced and unsecure.

"Sammy?" a voice asked. I got ripped out of my confusion and spotted Niall waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh? What?" I asked. Oh my god! Was I really that aloof?

"I asked you a question!" Niall said and laughed.

"Someone's still sleepy," Louis said nodding his head against me.

"Yeah, I could literally fall asleep right here, right now," I lied. I wasn't sleepy at all, just confused. "So what did you ask?"

"You didn't tell us about your home last night," Niall said. "Tell us?"

"Sure," I said. Ten eyes were staring interested at me. "Well, uh, I live in the outskirts of California on a little farm with my Grams, my horse and our dog. My best friend is Holly, and she's a huge fan of you. Like me," I said with a blushing.

Before anyone could say anything, Tory walked into the room. She wore a light pink dress that reached her to above her knee. I looked at the boys. Louis was looking at her and whispering something to Harry, who nodded and laughed. Niall just looked at her while blushing, while Liam and Zayn fixed their hair.

I rolled my eyes. Typical boys. I rose up from the couch and walked over to Tory. She gave me a quick hug.

“Hi, Samantha,” she said with a smile. “How are you?”

“Fine,” I said. “The boys are great.” I turned to look at the listeners. They all smiled. I waved at them. “Come here!”

They all came and kissed Tory’s hand, said their names and hello. “Okay, Samantha,” Tory started. “Now we are just going to listen to your voice, and then we will choose a song for you.”

I felt something between sick and excited as we walked back to the studio. Tory gestured me through the door. From a loud speaker, a voice said (Mark’s), “You can start with the song you sang on the tape, Born This Way.”

My momma told me when I was you…” I sang. When the song was finished, I looked into the surprised faces of five boys. They came to where I was, and smiled.

“You are buzzing!” Louis exclaimed with a big grin. “I got seriously goose bumps,” Zayn said. “I forgot I was hungry,” the food maniac of an Irish boy said. “You are the most amazing singer I’ve heard ever,” Harry said and gave me a hug. His curls were tickling. “Incredible,” Liam said.

They did actually give me tears in my eyes. When One Direction says you are an amazing singer, it must be true. This was all I ever wanted.

After that, we all sat in the couch. We had to decide which songs I was going to sing. We decided that I was going to sing ‘What Are Words’ by Chris Medina, ‘Born This Way’ by Lady Gaga, ‘California King Bed’ by Rihanna, ‘A team’ by Ed Sheeran and ‘I Won’t give Up’ by Jason Mraz. They were all songs I had on my play list.

The next four hours went out on me listening to One Direction sing through their songs. They were even better than I thought.

-----------------

Hey! Well, I was actually going to update this on Friday, but I had to eat brownie dough, watch Norwegian Idol and Edward Scissorhand with dad (that film is awesome!). And yesterday, my best friend made me to go shopping with her. Now I don’t have money… So in this chapter, I had a sort of writer’s block, so I’m sorry if it was terrible. Well, continue reading, please vote, comment, fan and share;) *asking very nicely*

-Luv from mexx<3