Twitter Morning

I was sweetly dreaming when some big, muscular arms wrapped around me. I felt warm and safe and didn't care to open my eyes, but leaned against the warm chest. A groan slipped out of my mouth as I were laid on my bed.

The sheets were cold, and I was cold, so I needed something to warm me. "Don't go," I whispered to whoever it was. Arms protected me again, and I fell asleep with a smile on my mouth.

-

Light filled the room. I groaned and covered my face with the sheet. "Good morning, luv," a familiar voice with a British accent said.

I opened my eyes to look into the beautiful green eyes of Louis Tomlinson. I sat quickly up in the bed, so did he, and gave him a confused look.

"What are you doing in my bed?" I could only remembering laying down on the couch last nigh. At least I had clothes on.

He chuckled. "I carried you here last night. You technically begged me to stay," he said with a grin which grew wider and wider.

"I don't think so," I said, insecure since I didn't actually remember anything.

Before any of us could say anything, four boys are bracing through the door. They stop and look like we just gave birth to flying piglets.

They all covered their eyes. "Please tell me you are wearing clothes," Harry said. I rolled my eyes, even none of them could see it.

"Yes, we are," I said. They uncovered their eyes and gave us confusing looks.

"Relax, guys," I said, rolling my eyes. "Louis just carried me from the couch to here."

"And then Sammeh begged me to stay," Louis said and made me blush. I gave him a annoyed look.

"I was asleep, I my judgement was completely clouded and I don't even remember it!" I said to my defense with burning cheeks.

"This is cute," Zayn said, folding his hands and staring at us like we were puppies.

We heard a sort of click, and all the heads went to Niall, who was holding his phone and wrote something.

"Niall James Horan," I said through gritted teeth. I got out of the bed and walked towards him with a angry look. "Don't tell me you just took that picture on Twitter?!"

He ran away without answering, but his escape was answer enough for me. When he ran into the living room and jumped on the couch, I ran after him. Was this even impossible? I wasnt's on Twitter, but still it was two awkward pictures of me there.

The other boys watched us while laughing hard. He jumped at the table and pushed of a bowl with potato chips, which landed on the white carpet.

I looked at it as it fell on the floor, and I took the chance to jump at him, pushing him on the floor and taking his phone.

I was still sitting on him when I made sure she had some potato ships in his hair and took a picture. Even though I was a noob when it came to Twitter, I managed to publish the picture.

I got off him and made my way to the kitchen, proud of my actions.

Zayn, Harry and Louis came into the kitchen without Liam and Niall. "Where's Liam and Niall?" I asked while making cereals and tea.

"They are cleaning up," Zayn said with a grin.

"Someone's feisty today," Harry commented.

"Ready for the concert, love?" Louis asked with a smirk.

I almost dropped my plate. I'd forgot. Oh my god! I was going to perform for my first time, and for such a big crowd too. My stomach spin around. I was so nervous.

"Earth to Sammeh!" Louis clapped his hands in front of me. "Nervous?" he asked with his usual, cute smirk.

"Just a little," I lied, not as hungry any more.

------

Hi! Sorry for writing shor chapters, but I have some homework to do, and I want to update every day;) Thanks for every read, comment and vote! Keep doing it all! :D
Now I'll continue about the culture in the 20s... ;/

-See ya, love from meh! xx