Stuck And Bad Behaviour

"There must be hundreds of them!" I groaned. I could see blitz from cameras and phones. The iPhone in my pocket was going insane in pocket; Twitter.

"I'll call Paul," Louis said calmly.

"Hey, Pauly... Yes... No, we're outside... Okay... Just shopping... Okay, bye." Louis hung off.

"Is he coming?" I asked and looked at the screaming fans. Someone were even trying to open the car doors. Fortunately, the windows were sooted, so nobody could look anything other than our figures.

"Yeah, but he needs Mark too," Louis said and pushed the seat a little back and rested.

After a couple of minutes I started to be inpatient. It was just an hour before we had to go to the interview, and I needed a shower.

"Are your fans always like this?" I asked and looked at the crowd.

Louis were playing Angry Birds on his phone, but turned the screen off and went to me.

"Mostly," he shrugged.

"Doesn't it become annoying or tiring?" I asked with interest.

"Sometimes," Louis said and smirked. "When we are on the air port after long flights, or when we want to have fun, and the papa find us... But even though they are still our fans, and we love them."

"Fancy speech, mr Tomlinson," I said and tried to get an British accent.

He smirked. "I know. I've been practicing," he joked.

My stomach growled, and I blushed. Oh, I was so hungry!

"I hope they come soon," I said out loud. "I'll might be dying if I don't get food soon," I stated.

Louis laughed. "You sound just like Niall," he commented and poked me on my tummy.

I squealed since I'm over the top ticklish. Big mistake. Since Louis heard my squeal, he started tickling me.

*~*~*~*

When Paul and Mark finally got us safe to our hotel room, the held us back before we could join the other lads.

"Louis, Samantha," Paul said strictly. Mark gave us both serious looks.

"We don't want this to happen again," Mark said. "Right?"

"I will!" I said sarcastic. "I love to be stuck in a car surrounded by crazy girls."

Louis chuckled, but Mark rolled his eyes.

"Quit the sarcasm, Samantha," he said. "It doesn't fit you."

I glared at him. "Excuse me?" Who did he think he was? Okay, maybe he was my manager, but he had no right to tell me how to act! He's not my father, or something!

"Just tell us if you're going on shopping next time," Paul said.

"Sure, Pauly!" Louis said. "You can come with us!"

Paul shook his head with a smile, but Mark eyed me suspiciously. I'd bet he didn't like that I was on a "shopping" trip with one of the boys all alone.

At the moment, I didn't actually care. If Mark thought he was going to take my decisions, he was wrong. I could act any way I wanted and date whoever I wanted.

And the fact that he didn't want me to date any of the boys, it gave me an even bigger reason to do it.

Let's go all the way, Louis