Concert And The Cupcake Wars

Hey! I've decided to keep writing because of @Marry_Harry's cute comment and the fact that I've got over 100 readers!!! Okay, maybe you think it's not that much, but it means a lot to me!!

I was warm and comfortable. I was laying on someones chest, and someone were laying on my legs. I didn't want to open my eyes and start the new day. All I wanted was to keep sleeping.

But I knew I had to wake up and start the new day. I rose gently up in sitting position, for not to wake up the person laying with the back against my legs. With a yawn I opened my eyes.

Zayn was laying against my legs. He was heavily sleeping. Not before then  had I ever thought of how good-looking he was. Well, I had always thought he was handsome, but when he was sleeping he just looked... beautiful. I just wanted to touch his amazing face.

What the hell, Samantha?! What was I thinking? I shook my head and turned it back and looked at the sleeping Louis.

It was something about the way his features that made him looking like a little boy. Like the little boy he was acting like most of the time. My heart felt warm, even though I didn't want to feel like that for him, but I knew I like him more than I should.

"Are you staring at me?"

I jumped and looked at Louis. He had a grin on his sleepy face.

I turned red. "No, I was just... sleepy." World's worst excuse. Stupid Samantha.

He sat up and Zayn fell down on the couch. "Why were you staring at me?"

"You're cute when you're sleeping," I said without thinking. As I realized what I just had said, I face palmed myself.

"I thought that was my line!" he said and rose up from the coach and stretched with a yawn. "Where are Leeyum, Niall and Harreh?"

"I think they're still asleep," I answered, still red as a tomato.

I passed him and walked into the kitchen. Louis walked after me.

"What for breakfast, love?" he asked, looking down at me. He was just some inches away from me, and I looked up into his blue eyes.

"I don't feel for making anything today, if you don't mind," I said. My stomach growled and I opened the fridge and took out my favorite cookie dough ice cream.

"Are you going to eat that for breakfast?" Louis asked with his usual smirk.

I nodded. "I love ice cream more than anything else. That must be an amazing start of the day," I stated.

He laughed and found two spoons. "Wanna share?" he asked.

"Sure," I said and we walked out to the balcony since the others were asleep. The sun had just risen and was warming. The blue sky was clear of clouds.

After we finished the whole tub of ice cream, I made me brave enough to ask the boy about something I had wondered about ever since the interview some days ago.

"Louis?" I asked and put the empty tub and the two spoons on the glass table. We were sitting in the couch, him with his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah, love?" he asked. The way he looked at me... It made it tickle in my stomach.

"Uhm..." I hesitated.

"Anything wrong?" Louis looked worried.

"Why where you so quiet during the interview?" 

Louis's P. O V.

I knew what Sammie was talking about. When the interviewer asked if Samantha and I were together and she said that would be crazy... It just hurt a little.