Australia

During the flight, I asked myself lots of question. What did the fans say? And what about the management? Would they fire me? Would One Direction loose fans because of me? Would this be the end of my career? Would I have to go back to my normal life, and only sing for Peri and Holly?

All of these questions just gave me new questions. I sat between Louis and Harry, and they were both asleep. I looked at Louis' sleeping, child-looking creature.

Would I have to leave him, or break up? The question made tears well up in my eyes. I couldn't. He was the only boy ever who had been nice to me, told me I was pretty, and liked, or even loved, me for who I was.

It was still four hours before the plane would land. If it wasn't for the dramatic situation, I would be above happy.

I'd never been to Australia before, but from documentaries and movies I'd seen, the country seemed amazing. The kangaroos, koala bears, the beaches, the forests, the opera in Sydney and so much more...

I found my iPod and ear phones. Ironically enough, 'They Don't Know About Us' by One Direction started to play. I sighed and leaned back.

I couldn't let this break me. We didn't know what the fans thought yet, and for me, Mark's opinion was a sort of irrelevant. And if all he cared about was the fans' reaction, it could still be hope.

I felt more positive now. Maybe I should just talk with Mark? And the rest of the management, of course. Don't snap this time, Samantha, I told myself. My rage had been a problem lately.

After I came to agreement with myself, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*~*~*~*

At the moment we walked out of the plain and into the air port, my mood was much better.

A crowd parted in two with an aisle between them, stood hundreds of fans. Lots if them had posters and signs with pictures of the boys, and some of me.

One of them caught my attention more than the others. It was red and had white block letters. I read; "Samouis 4-ever!<3". I smiled and waved to those who hold it.

They screamed, and my smile grew wider.

"Look, Louis!" I said and pointed at the girls who held the sign. "We got shippers!"

"I know, love," Louis smiled. Then he pointed in front of us. "We've got a lot of shippers."

I looked in front of me. How could I not notice that? In front of me, there was at least twenty signs with pictures of Louis and I.

They read "Samouis Is True Love" and "Samouis Is Real". My smile was now sow big that it hurt in my cheeks.

"1-0 to Samantha!" I mumbled.

When Harry waved, the girls screamed, and some even started to sing. God, I loved their fans! They were supporting, and they really loved the boys. Well, actually, I can say 'we'. Since I'm a BIG fan too!

Niall poked me in the shoulder. I looked at him, and he pointed forwards.

"Where are we?" He whispered.

I laughed. "Shouldn't you know? I thought you were good in geography!"

He nodded. "Yeah, but I think I might slept it off on the plane. Where are we?" Niall repeated.

"Townsville, Nialler. We're in Townsville," I said, still in a good mood.

*~*

Our hotel had a great view over the Ross Creek River. The blue sea water was shining, and the sun was on the middle of the baby blue sky.