Chapter 5 - Louis' Game

"So what's the game about?" I asked. Louis took up a stack of cards and laid them on the wooden table.

"Well, one of us picks a card, then picks a person, asks the question which stands on it to the person and listens to the answer!" He made a evil laugh. This guy was weird, but I liked him.

"I'll start," Niall said. He picked a card and looked at me with a cheeky smile. "Samantha," he started. Butterflies filled my stomach. "When was your first kiss?"

I felt the blush spread in my face.  "Ehrm.. Uh," I stammered, blushing. "Uhg.. I haven't... actually kissed anyone yet." I wanted my seat to open and show me a tunnel I could jump into.

"Really?" Harry asked with a smirk. "Why not?"

Could this get any more emberassing?! "I'm like, uh, waiting for the right guy. And in my school, the most of the guys are perverted douche bags who only want blond girls With big boobs and a ton of make up." I held my gaze at my nails the whole time I talked.

"Nice answer, miss," Louis said and sounded like a talkshow host. "Your turn, Sammeh. Pick a card and a person!" I laughed at his weirdness and picked a card.

"Harry," I said and shot him a look. "What's yout favorite animal?"

His dimples showed as he smiled. "I like cats."

"Awwe," Louis said folding his hands over his heart. "Harry like pussies." That gave us all a laughing fit. Since I was a little nervous too, I laughed so hard that I felt a six-pack coming. Niall looked like a retarded seal.

After we calmed ourselves down, Harry picked a card. "Zayn," he said. "What do you like on a girl? Appearance, I mean."

It came some "oooh"-s from the rest of the boys. "I like... pink nail polish." This made us laugh again. It wasn't a answer I waited to hear, and it was a little cute too.

Zayn picked a card and chose Liam. "Liam! What can't you live without?" Five heads turned to look at Liam.

"Hair wax, Toy Story, clearasil, Pokemon and Niall," he answered. Niall got up of the couch, gave Liam a hug and said; "I knew you loved me," and got back in the couch, next to me. Liam picked the next card and chose Louis.

"Louis, what's you favorite part of your body?" he asked. Niall laughed, and the others smiled.

Louis looked like he was in deep toughs before he suddenly said loudly, "My mouth! I wouldn't have any job without it, would I?" He grinned. I couldn't resist the urge to smile. He looked too cute. Lou picked a card and said, "Sammeh!" Oh, no! I held my head in my hands.

"Relax, luv. Easy question. What's your favorite movie?" he asked.

"Oh, God, no," I mumbled. I had so many favorites! "Pirates of the Caribbean, no.. Sleepy Hollow! Nah. I think it's Public Enemies, or maybe Orphan or the Blair Witch Project? Or Thor? Let's say the Avengers. But I do love Iron Man a lot.. Hardest question ever.." I mumbled. Five boys were looking at me.

"I think we should let Samantha choose next movie-marathon, don't you think, guys?" Zayn said. Well, my sense for movies was pretty epic. I couldn't help but blush a little at his comment.

"My turn to ask!" I said taking a card. "Niall! If you had to be on a place for the rest of your life, where would it be?"

"Nandos!" he answered in an instant. The other boys rolled their eyes like the answer wasn't any big surprise. Niall got up of the couch again. "I'm hungry," he said walking towards the kitchen.

"You always are!" Louis shouted after him. 

"Well, I'm a little hungry too," Harry said. The other boys agreed, and we walked into the kitchen.

Niall was standing by the fridge, looking into it. Probably looking after something to eat. He turned around. "Do any of you want to make some food?" he asked. The other boys shook their heads. Niall looked at me with puppy eyes. "Can you cook, Sammy?"

"A little," I said with a smile to the hungry, Irish boy.

-----

Hey, guys! :D What do you think about this chapter? I did really enoy to write it:) It would make me very happy if you could tell me your opinion! *on my knees, begging you to comment and vote*

I'm in a writing mood today, so I will update soon ^^

-me <3 xx