Dinner Drama

Niall's P.O.V.

Samantha and I were just about to leave the room when she stopped. She stopped and turned around. "Aren't you guys coming?" she asked Harry, Liam and Zayn. I cocked my head to the side. They were still sitting on the couch.

"No," Harry said. "I'm tired. I wanna sleep. But I'll might go out later tonight. To a bar or something..."

"Good idea, Harold!" Samantha said. "But I'm hungry, so we need the Batmobil.." The American girl grabbed my arm and pulled me to the lift.

"Do we have a rental car?" I asked.

"Fixed it for ages ago!" She laughed like it was obvious. "About two hours ago, actually..."

The lift stopped on the ground floor and we walked out. It was starting to get dark.  

"Fancy car you got there," I said and got into the passenger's seat.

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I just shrugged. "I can't drive!"

"It's okay, Irish Potato," she said and started to drive.

"'Irish Potato'?" I asked. Then I smiled. "That was a new one. I like it. You'll be American..."

I sat in deep thoughts for a while. It seemed like Sammie knew where she was going, even though he had never been in Australia.

"You're American Burrito!" I cheered.

She face palmed herself. "Burritos are Mexican, Nialler. Not. American."

"Potatoes are not Irish nor," I shrugged.

"I didn't know you were that smart, Potato!" Her eyes were at the road, but I could see her smile.

I got a weird feeling in my tummy. It was like something was crawling inside me. I looked at her again, and the feeling became stronger. This was wrong... She was Louis'. I couldn't think of her like that... It was wrong, and I knew it, but-

"Niall? Do I have something in my face?" I didn't recognise that I was staring at her like an idiot.

"Nope! I'm just hungry!" I said. Idiot, Niall! I gave myself a mentally slap.

"Me too, but where here now!" She parked the car along the pavement.

We got out of the fancy car and into a restaurant with the words 'Blue Jean Cuisine' in blue. As we walked in, I also saw that everything was blue too. The table clothes, the chairs, the walls were light blue, the waitresses wore blue, for that matter.

Samantha smiled. "This is cool! I like blue!"

"Blue is my favourite colour," I agreed.

"Let's get a table outside," Samantha said and we walked out.

I was glad she wanted to be outside. Maybe I liked blue, but I felt like I was about to drown in there.

Outside, there was a terrace with white tables and straw chairs. It wasn't many people out there, only five tables were taken.

We found a table and ordered our food. When I told the waitress what I wanted, she gave me an odd look.

"Are there any other people coming?" she asked with a heavy Australian accent.

"No," I said and shrugged. She left, and I laughed.

That was when I saw them. Louis and Peyton. They were sitting two tables away from us, and none of them saw us. Samantha didn't see them either.

It seemed like they also were having a good time. Louis obviously said something funny that made Peyton laugh. I understood why he started to date her. She was really pretty and knew how to laugh. The one thing that I couldn't understand, was why they broke up. Maybe Peyton had told the press, but after all, she was a great girl.

"American Burrito to Irish Potato!" Samantha said and waved her hand. "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing, just nothing," I said a little too quick. She turned around and looked at Peyton and Louis the moment they kissed.

*~*~*~*

Samantha's P.O.V.

My eyes widened. What I just saw... It couldn't be real.

I walked towards the person I loved with tears in my eyes. As Peyton let Louis go, I stood there with tears in my eyes.

"How could you?!" I yelled. My voice was shaky. The few people around us turned to watch. But I didn't care.

Peyton gave me a bitchy look. Like she was so much better than me. Louis looked confused at me, but at Peyton he looked slightly pissed off. What?

"Well, it's pretty obviously, actually," Peyton said, eyeing me. "He wants someone with experience and someone who's mature. Someone like me. Have you ever seen yourself?"

That was when I snapped. I walked up to her and slapped her cheek so hard that the sound was hearable for everyone on the terrace. Peyton held her cheek with her hand and ran inside with tears in her eyes.

Somewhen Niall had left, and now it was only Louis and I (and a crowd that watched us). Tears were now rolling down my face. I stared at Louis with big eyes, probably filled with somewhere between surprise, sorrow and anger.

"How could you?!" I said angry. I looked at him with pleading eyes. It was like I was begging with my eyes for him to say the right thing. But what was the right thing? I didn't know right there.

"Samantha," Louis whispered. He wasn't the boy I knew. Not right now. He wasn't the boy I could joke around with for hours and just talk with about everything. I couldn't even see him in the eyes.

"Samantha, look at me," Louis said. But I didn't. I just couldn't. I'd just seen him kissing another girl, for god's sake! The same girl that had called me ugly and did obviously not like me.

"I can't, Louis," I whispered. Now I had rivers of tears streaming down my face. "I can't look at you."

"Samantha! Please! Listen to me," he said, more desperately now. I shook my head.

"I can't. I can't look at you. You've become everything I feared you would be. Everything you said you wouldn't. I can't look at you. I can't love. I can't be together with you anymore. I'm sorry, Lou. The time we had together... it was the best time of my life. But we have to say good bye. I loved you, I really did. But I don't won't you to hurt me. No second chance." The tears didn't stop rolling. My vision got blurry. "We're over, Louis."

I walked away, pulled away people in the crowd. I'd heard people say those words several times. Three simple words. 'We are over'. But not before now I'd understood what they meant their effect.

I walked out on the street to get a cab. That was when it hit me. Literally. A car hit me, and everything went black.

*_*_'_*_*_*_*_*_'_-*_'_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hey:D Haven't uploaded since Tuesday, but I had good reasons. I was ill, and had the imagination like a dead gold fish. Therefore, I wrote it now, when I'm finally healthy again! I still sound like a dog, but whatevah..

I'll stop talking now. Bye..

-Mil xxx