Making Up

As soon as we were home, I went quickly to my room and locked the door. The car ride had been quiet and awkward, at least for Louis and I, the others had been talking and joking as normal.

After I looked into Louis eyes after the kiss and saw that he was lost in thoughts, my heart fell. If he regretted that he kissed me, I... didn't know what to do.

I walked into the shower wit tears streaming down my face. I was just tired and confused. Maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought?

But why would any boy like you, Samantha? I voice in my head said. It was right. I had never had any boyfriend. I guess that was because I was weird and was far away from sexy and elegant, and I wasn't a hoe.

After showering, I put on a big t-shirt. Then I laid down on the bed. 

I was just about to sleep when someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Louis."

 Louis' P. O. V

I knocked on her door. I felt guilty. For just kissing her without permission.

"Who is it?" a hoarse voice asked.

"It's Louis," I answered. My voice was a little shaky. 

"Go away. I don't want to talk to you." The words felt like knives stabbing me in the heart.

"Can I please explain?" I asked and looked around. The other lads were asleep already, but I had to make up.

I heard a click, and I could open the door. She was sitting on the bed with her legs curled up against her chest, and her eyes were red and poofy. When I locked the door behind me, her eyes widened. This girl was weird, but so was I and I guess that was why I liked her.

"I'm sorry for kissing you. I shouldn't have done it, and I'm sorry. It's just that.. I.. like you, and I..ehm, I just had to do it. I sould have asked you first. I'm so sorry," I said and looked down at my feet.

"Wait a second! You don't regret?" Samantha was now standing in front of me with a confused look on her face.

I shook my head. "No, I din't regret, but I'm still sorry," I repeated.

"Why are you sorry then?" she asked.

"Because I did it without your permission!" I said a little upset.

"If you'd asked, I would have said yes, though," she said with a smile.

"Why are you crying then?" I asked.

Now it was her time to look down. "Because... I thought you regretted it.."

I took a step towards her and I was only inches away from her. Then I held up her chin and held her lips towards mine.

Samantha's P.O.V.

Louis kissed me again. This time it was gently, but still filled wit passion. I kissed back, but leaned baack after a while.

"I think I can forgive you now," I said and smiled. He smirked back and was suddenly his old I.

"I knew you wanted me the whole time," Lou joked.

"Good for you, but you are harder to read, Tomlinson," I smirked.

We layed down on my bed so we could talk.  His arms were wrapped around me, and I snuggled up to him.

"What do you say to a date tomorrow?" he asked.

"Uhm.." I hesitated as I remembered what Mark told me, but I can do my own decisions! "Sure! But what about the other boys?"

"What about them?" Lou asked. A couple of blue eyes looked down at me.

"They don't know about us, should we let them?" It would be a little awkward if they knew and it would be more possible for Mark and Tory to figure out.

"We talk about everything, you know?" Louis patted my back, and I snuggled closer to him.

"Yes, but I can't let Tory and Mark know," I whispered. Even though I was happy that Louis was lying next to me, I knew if Tory and Mark found out, they would be mad at us.

"Why not?" he asked with an easy smirk on his lips.

"Mark said it would ruin my career, if your fans found out. And also ruin yours..."  I trailed off.

"That's bullshit!" Louis exclaimed angry. Even though I knew his anger wasn't against me, I jumped. "If they really are our fans, they shouldn't be against any of our girlfriends! And if they do, they are not real fans!"

"Tell that to Mark..." I murmured.

"Maybe I shall," Louis said.

I shook my head. "No good idea, we can just keep it as a secret for them?" It was more like a question.

"For the boys too?" Louis asked. He were looking down at me, his blue eyes locked in mine brown.

I shrugged. "I don't know. It will maybe be easier for us to keep it as a secret that way, but if you feel to tell them, I won't stop you," I said and smiled up at him.

"Then it's our little secret," he said with a smirk.

I yawned. God, I was tired. It was the middle of the night after a concert, for not to talk about the cupcake war. We were also having an interview 6PM tomorrow.

"Time to sleep, love?" Louis asked with a smirk. I nodded and crawled under the sheet. Louis rose up from the bed and my eyes widened.

"Are you leaving?" I asked confused.

"You wanted to keep it secret," he said still with a smirk on his perfect face. "Don't you think they will get suspicious if we find us in the same bed?"

I laughed. The thought of the boys finding us in the same bed again were actually hilarious.

"Alright, then," I said and snuggled together like a ball. "Goodnight."

"Sleep tight, love," Louis said and kissed me on the temple.

 I was so happy. Louis and I... Us... It just sounded great. Thing had turned out great. I thin I fell asleep with a smile on the mouth.

 *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

G'day, Mate! (Yeah, Australian!) This is a short chapter, but it's important, though;) I'm really starting to enjoy writing this story!! And I hope you guys  enjoy reading it! :) Tell me if you do, vote and share! 

-Love Mill xx <3

'