The Interview With Grace

It was late afternoon when I wall full dressed and my make up was finished by Mary.

This time I wore a white poofy blouse and a dark navy skirt that reached me almost down to the knees. On my feet I had a pair of grey Jeffrey Campbell shoes. My hair was in a high pony tail. I liked the look, but it wasn't me. I missed my routed shirts, skinny jeans and Converse.

I stood on the side of the scene. The boys was already in the couch, answering the questions from the interviewer, a woman in her fifties, I thought. Her hair was natural blond, and she wore a black dress with long sleeves.

"Say hello to Samantha Hedge!" she said to the crowd, who clapped.

I walked as steady as I could in the high shoes onto the stage. I took the interviewer's hand (I think her name was Grace) and nodded with a smile as an greeting. Then I looked at the couch where I was supposed to sit.

The whole couch were occupied with the five boys, who all smirked at me. This time, they hadn't seen me. We got a little busy, since we were a little late because of Nial, who forced us to eat on Nandos before we got here.

"Oh, do you need a chair?" Grace asked. I felt a little unwelcome since they didn't even have space for me.

"It's fine," Louis said and grabbed my waist. He pulled me on the lap of him and Niall, and the audience laughed along with me and Grace.

"Since that's cleared up..." Grace started. "How is the life with the boys?"

"Well, I haven't been with them for more than three days, but they're all great. They do even appreciate my cooking," I said with a grin.

"She's a good cook, boys?" she asked with smile.

"Yes!" Niall said quickly and patted my shoulder. "Sammie made us pancakes this morning, and they were delicious!"

"She made also taco lasagna the other day," Liam said with a smile in my direction.

"I'm not that good, guys," I say. "Maybe compared to you, but I'll bet that you could burn water." I earn a little laughter from the audience. This is fun!

"Okay, enough about that," Grace says. "We got some tweets here..."

I turn dark crimson red as the screen behind us shows the picture of me and Louis laying on the bed together. I shot a glare towards Niall, who grinned. Zayn, Harry and Liam laughed, but Louis went silent.

On the picture, Louis' torso was bare and he sat under the covers. I was just wearing a white shirt.

"I'm sure many fans are wondering... Are you, Louis and Samantha, together?" Grace's eyes were filled with curiosity.

I noticed Louis stiffened. His reactions hurt me. Uh, now I was embarrassed by my own feelings. Why should that hurt me? Sure he didn't like me!

"No, we're not," I said, not meeting Grace's eyes. "That would be crazy!"

Louis just shook his head. Ow, he was really quiet, not his usually crazy,  hilarious I.

"Are any of you single?" Grace asked, looking at the boys and I.

Five hands shot in the air. Niall smiled into the camera. "I'm married." The audience gasped, and Liam hit his head while the other boys laughed and rolled their eyes.

"I'm married with Nandos," he said and patted his stomach. Fat ass.

"Well, that was all for today, but we can't wait see you on your tour!" Grace said with enthusiasm. "I'll bet France can't wait to see you!"

As the audience clapped and cheered, we walked off stage. The boys were all talking excited about the after party in their house with only the six of us. Only one boy was quiet. Louis.

It hurt me to see him like this, quiet and deep in thoughts. I held my eyes at him as we drove back to the hotel, but he stared thoughtful out of the window.

It was a big change about Louis as soon as we came up to the hotel. Suddenly, he was his old crazy I.

I questioned his weird behaviour, but not out loud.

Just as we opened the door, he ran into the kitchen, opened the fridge, took out lots of beer and screamed; "Time to party, pary, loves!"

This guy was so weird...

--------

Hey, dear! You like my story? If 'yes' do what you know to do. If 'no'... Tell me, so I can make it better! ;)

-Goodbye! See ya soon! xx