Ready And Nervous For The Concert

When the clock was about 12, we all headed to the studios, and practiced for some hours before we went to the concert location.

Mark told me to go get dressed.I opened a door that went to a room with lots of mirrors, make up-tables, sinks, hair dryers and chairs. A dark-skinned woman with short, black hair and brown eyes came over to me.

"Hey," she said with a warm smile. "You must be Samantha Hedge. I'm you stylist, Mary Lewis." She held out her hand.

"Nice to meet you," I said and took her hand.

I looked behind me, waiting for the boys to come into the room. But there was nobody there.

"Where's the boys?" I asked Mary.

"They have another changing room," she explained. "Tory have to give some information about the concert."

"Okay," I said, feeling a little relief over the boy changing in another room than I.

-

After about two hours, Mary had finished my make over. I got out of the chair and walked over to the mirror.

I didn't look like me. My hair that usually was straight and flat were now curly and like silk. My face make up was lightening up my face with the light brown eyeshadow and pink rouge. My lashes was much more volumed, and my hazel eyes looked shiny and big.

Then it was the clothes. I loved them. The top was red and reached down to my thighs. It was a little poofy and had some lashes in the neck cut that ended in a rose on the left side. It was cute, and red was my favorite color. At the bottom, I had black skinny jeans and shiny silver pumps.

Tory entered the room, and looked at me with delightful surprise. I guess she didn't see the usual plane me as 'flattering'.

"You look perfect, Samantha!" she said and gave me a soft hug, trying not to mess up my hair.

"So are you ready for the concert?" Tory asked, not even waiting for an answer. "I hope so, but we have to through the routines."

I nodded, and we sat down on the black leather coach. Mary cleared the make up, and stuff.

"I will introduce before you go on stage, and tell that you are the winner of the competition. After that, you'll sing your songs, but don't go off the stage before the boys are there and have finished one of their songs."

I felt nervous again. What would the fans think? Would they like me, or not? I begged to Albus Dumbledore (yes, I'm a fan of Harry Potter) that they were going to like me.

"What's the time?" I asked Tory.

She looked at her wristwatch. "A quarter to six," she said. "The concert is starting in two hours? Are you hungry?"

As answer, my stomach growled. Tory laughed. "It's food in the break room. The boys are there."

I nodded and walked out of the room and walked down the hallway to the end were it was a door to the break room. Delicious smells filled my nose trills, and my stomach growled again.

"Shut up," I mumbled before I opened the door.

The room had plain white walls, red floor carpet, a black leather couch and a table, which was full of food. The boys were squeezed together in the sofa, all dressed to the performance.

Niall wore a white polo shirt and tanned skinny jeans, Zayn wore his baseball jacket and dark jeans, Liam wore a white shirt and jeans, Harry wore a blazer and a white t-shirt with black skinny jeans, and Louis wore his typical blue and white striped t-shirt and red skinny jeans.

Five heads turned against me as I walked into the room. Their stares made me blush.

"Hey, boys," I said and waved my hand, then feeling completely stupid.

"You look stunning," Liam commented with a smile.
"If you were food, I could've eaten you," Niall said with food in his mouth.

"Fatty," Liam commented and slapped him in the head.

I laughed at them. "Thanks, I think."

"You are beautiful, Sammy," Harry said. "I'm not that you're not beautiful usually, but..." Harry smirked at me, and my heart beat faster.

Stupid hormons! Why can't you choose one guy to be crazy about?

"Your words are flattering, Harold," I said, walking towards the couch and squeezing in between Liam and Louis.

Louis wrapped his arm around me and looked me in the eyes. "I think," he started. "That you're the prettiest thing I've ever seen." Now I was blushing so much that I wanted to get sucked into a rabbit hole.

"Stunning," Zayn agreed.

"You should give the cred to Mary," I said, taking some grilled chicken on my plate. "She changed my appearance completely." My mouth were full of chicken, and I guess I didn't suit the look, since I was eating like a pig.

After the food was gone, and we were full, it was only one hour to the concert. We sat in the couch as a big huddle and just talked about stuff.

"What's the craziest you guys have ever done?" I asked. This should be funny.

"I showed my bum to a teacher," Louis said. I laughed.

"You did what?" I laughed so hard that tears came out of my eyes. "What happened then?"

"I got almost expelled," he said with a laughter.

"I've been head-butted by a horse," Harry said. I laughed, imagining how it looked like.

"I'll bet my pants that you didn't get hurt because of your beautiful curls," Louis said.

"I threw a tv out of the window when I was six," Zayn said. "It wasn't by purpose, though."

"Don't lie to me, Malik," I said, trying to hold my face serious. "I know you're a Bradford-badboy."

"I'm a Bradford-badboy," Louis rapped, causing the rest of us to laugh, but something missed.

A loud Irish laughter and a soft humming. Liam and Niall were sleeping at each other on the couch. After we took some pictures of them, we had to wake them up and get ready for the concert.

-

The nerves was killing my. My hands were trembling and I had constantly chills down my spine. Tory was at the stage, introducing herself, and telling about the competition I had won. The audience were looking confused, and someone looked at Tory with eager, like they already knew what she were talking about.

"Nervous?" a voice said into my ear.

I jumped around to see Louis high character standing in front of me. My pulse was runnung away. "God, Louis! You scared the crap out of me!"

He smiled. "Sorry for that, love. Nervous?" he asked again.

I nodded a lttle. "A little," I lied. "It's a lot of people out there..." I looked scared out on the crowd of crazy fans.

"Relax, beauty," he said, taking a lock of hair behind my ear. "You'll do it well."

His hands at my shoulders made my heart race. My eyes were locked in his. I could feel his breath in my face. The sweet scent of mint. The scent of his Calvin Klein perfume. I could see the perfect lines in his face, the form of his lips, that I wanted to kiss... I could stay like this forever, but...

I heard the words that meant it was time to enter the stage. "The winner of the contest is..." I walked on stage, planting a huge grin on my face. "SAMANTHA HEDGE!" Tory said loudly.

------

Hey:)) How are ya? :D Eh, I decided to not have the concert in this chapter, because it got a little too long, and I don't want to have long chapters, as you know.
A little spark between Sammeh and Louis on the end here, eh? ;)
How do you like it? Let me know? Fan? Comment? Vote? Keep reading? Marry me?

Let me know your opinion! :)

-Love mehxx<3