Paparazzies And A Lost Boy

This chapter is dedicated to @iloove1d, because her comments gives me inspiration and makes me happy :))

"Oh, shit," Niall muttered. We were trapped in the Jack Wills store. About twenty paparazies were standing on the outside, snapping photos of us. I tried my best to hide from the blitz; I looked horrible at photos.

"What do we do now?" I asked. I wasn't sure if I thought this was exciting or horrible. I mean, it isn't everyday you get trapped in a store with five famous boys because of paparazies.

"We just call Paul," Louis said calmly. "He can get a van and we can run out like maniacs and get home."

"I'm working on it," Harry said while typing on his phone. While he talked, I turned around to the boys.

"Is this normal for you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well... Yeah," Niall answered.

"But usually," Liam said. "We have a security guard with us. But of course we need to be found of the paps when we don't have one."

I nodded and looked around. One boy was missing.
"Hey, where's Zayn?" I asked. The Bradford-boy was no where to be seen. "I'll go look for him," I said.

"I'll come with you, Sammeh," Louis said and we walked together in the huge shop. It was so many clothes and shoes, and hard not to freak out about it. I was a girl after all.

"Where do you think he is?" I asked Lou, who held his eyes on a t-shirt with black and white stripes. Typical Louis.

"I don't know," he said with a smirk. "Let's check the changing rooms, he's probably fixing his hair.."

I laughed. "Let's go and find him, then." I marched towards the changing rooms.

YOLO, I thought and ripped the curtain to the side. A girl stood there in a too big dress. She was probably thirteen, and looked quiet surprised. "Oh my gosh!" she squealed and covered herself.

"Eh, I'm sorry! just looking for my friend," I said, backing off. Louis laughed his ass off. "I didn't know you were such a sneak peaker, Sammeh," he pressed out.

I joined his laughter, and screamed at the top of my lungs when someone suddenly patted my shoulder and made a weird noise. Behind me a familiar boy with styled hair was pointing and laughing at me.

"Not funny, Malik," I said, but failed to hide a smile.

"You should have seen your face," he said, still chuckling.

"I knew it!" Louis exclaimed. "I knew you were fixing your hair! Zayn is vain."

We walked towards the others, and Liam showed quickly up and gave Zayn a hug. "I thought you were gone forever," he said and pretended to dry away a tear.

Niall showed up from behind and joined the hug, but pushing Zayn away from Liam and stood hugging him. Niall mouthed 'he's mine' to Zayn and poked out his tongue.

"So much drama going on," I commented. "It's just like high school."

"They are coming!" Harry said, pointing at the black iPhone in his hand.

We got ready to go out, and as we saw the black van, I turned to Louis and said dramatically, "Together?" He nodded and confirmed. "Together."

We opened the door and ran towards the van with our fists in the air and yelled; "FOR NARNIA!"

We did probably look like idiots, since as we came into the van, the other boys looked at us like we were mental. Which probably was the case when it came to me.

"That was weird," Harry said with his head cocked. Niall looked more offended. "Why didn't you ask me to join? It looked like fun," he said with his head hanging.

"Please forgive me, Nialler," I begged.

He smiled. "Since it's you, Sammy." I grinned big and patted his shoulder, which was hard since we were sitting in a car.

"What about me, Niall?" Louis asked, blinking more than needed with his eyes.

"Since you probably are going to die sooner or later because you are old, I'll forgive you," the Irish boy said, which earned laughter from everybody except for Louis, who looked like somebody just had hit him in the face.

Harry patted his shoulder. "You will never be too old for me, BooBear." The curly haired boy smiled sweetly.

"That's super, Mr. Curly Hair," Louis said and patted his hand.

"This is so cute that I think I will puke," Zayn said, and covered his eyes like it was a horror movie or something gross.

"I'll hold your hair," Liam said.

The car stopped and we got out of the car and headed, protected by guards, to our hotel room/apartment.

God, this had beed a very long day. I didn't even make it to the bed, but fell asleep on the couch.

----

Heeey! Another chapter finito (I think that means finished)! I didn't actually know what to write, so I'm sorry if the chapter sucked. Today is Monday, and I hate Mondays more than I hate... uh.. the color yellow? Anyhoo, I decided to watch Jurassic Park III after school today, and I LOVE that movie. I've seen it before, but now we have a new gigantic flat screen, so I thought all the time that I was going to be eaten up by dinosaurs. I fell asleep, though, but it wasn't my fault that I woke up 02:30AM and couldn't sleep? ;O
Continue commenting, voting and reading, and I'll be updating and stuff like that!

-See ya! xx