Complications

Louis' P. O. V.

When I woke up and notice that Samantha laid on my chest, I couldn't resist the urge to smile.

Last night were fantastic. That girl... She was great!

As I looked at the clock on the small table, I sighed. The clock was 11am, and we were going to the concert locals in three hours. The boys were probably looking for me too.

"Time to wake up, love," I whispered in the American girl's ear.

She groaned and rolled off my chest. "But I DO like cheese on the pizza.." Samantha murmured.

"Me too, sweetie," I laughed and stroke her down her spine. Then she finally opened her eyes.

"Sleeping beauty," I commented.

She answered with a yawn. I kissed her pan, got out of the bed and collected my clothes.

"I have to go to the boys now, love," I said by the door. She nodded and put on her underwear.

"Sorry, love, but you can't come with me." I gave her an excusing look. "The boys will get suspicious."

She shrugged. "Alright. I have to catch up with Holly anyways!" She said and laid back down on the bed.

I kissed her one more time before I went to my hotel room.

The four boys were sitting in the living room. Niall sat next to Liam, Liam sat next to Harry, and Zayn next to him again.

I shot Zayn a glare and squeezed in between him and Harry.

"Don't you dear to touch my girlfriend, Malik," I said and pretended to be angry.

Harry laughed next to me. "Relax, Boo. Samantha is safe," he said.

I froze in my seat. My eyes were stuck on Harry's face, and I got goose bumps down my spine.

I laughed fake. "What are you talking about, Harold? I would never cheat on you!"

Harry rolled his eyes. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Poor Niall..." Liam said and patted the blonde boy's thigh. I rose an eyebrow.

"Hungry?" I joked.

"No," Niall said. "It's just... Traumatic to see your friend and girl friend naked. Together. In the bed."

I rose up from the sofa with clenched fists. "You what?!" I yelled.

"He was only going to wake Samantha," Liam said.

Anger rushed inside me. This could actually ruin Samantha and I's relationship.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Harry yelled. He was now standing in front of me. Woah! He didn't use to be like that.

"Because the management don't want us to be together. You know that!" I said.

"Last I checked, we were your buddies, not the management," Harry spitted.

I stared at the floor, like the navy carpet suddenly caught me interest.

"You should've told us," Liam said. I nodded. I wasn't in the mood to fight. They were my best friends after all.

"I know, lads," I said. Harry jumped in my arms and hugged me like everything's fine.

I laughed. Liam and Zayn joined our hug quickly. Only Niall was still sitting down.

As I gave him a questioning look, he shrugged without meeting my gaze and hugged us.

After we were all friends again, we sat together in the couch.