The Date

"Where are we going?" I asked Louis excited.

We were sitting in a rental car, and were now driving right through the city of Paris. I hoped we were going to the Eiffel Tower, but maybe that was to cliche for Louis?

"Can't tell you love," he said with a smirk. He looked perfect in his black and white striped t-shirt and jeans shorts. His hair was messy as always.

He told me we were probably going to walk a bit, so I had to put on some comfy clothes. I wore a grey singlet with print and a jeans short. Since it was a sunny day, I had on my new Ray Ban's and a hat. On my feet I had white converse.

"I don't like secrets," I pouted. Louis smirked and met my eyes for a moment.

"Don't worry, love," he said. "You'll find out soon."

My phone beeped in my pocket. A message from Tory.

Tory: Where are you? I've tried to find you, and the boys told me you were shopping with Louis?

That was what we told them, that were going to shop. Niall wanted to join, but Liam said he should let us go alone. Did he know anything?

Me: Yup! We R out shopping. I needed some new clothes for the interview, and so did Louis;) We'll be back in good time, I promise! Say hello to Mark from me! xx

Then it was just to pray she believed me, which she surely did when she told us to have fun.

Louis gave me a questioning look. I shook my head.

"Just Tory who asked me were I am. I told her we were shopping, and she believed us," I shrugged.

"Everything's fine then," Louis said and grabbed my hand in his. It was warm against mine. "You got cold hands, love."

"Huh, I know," I said and blushed for no reason. "I'm always cold on my hands."

After around twenty minutes, we stopped by a little parking spot. Ii got myself out of my car and literally gaped. In front of us was a green forest. I could hear birds chirping and smell the fresh air.

"Are you coming, hun?" Louis asked and held out his hand. I took it with a clump in my throat. He used the same nickname as Grams did.

We walked on a path into the beautiful green forest. We were walking down, and after a quarter we were there. By a small lake, and on the other side I could spot a flower meadow with flowers in red, purple, white and yellow.

"So... Beautiful." It came barely out as a whisper.

Louis wrapped his arm around me. "But it's nothing compared to you, love," he said and looked down on my lips.

I laughed. "Don't lie to me, Tomlinson!"

"I'm not lying, Samantha," he said now serious. Gah! I hated when people suddenly got serious. "You are beautiful, and I don't want you to think anything else. Whatever anyone says, you will always be perfect to me."

"You say that just-" I couldn't even complete the sentence. His lips met mine and he kissed be passionately. I kissed back, and I felt warmth spread inside me. I held his back head with my hands, and he had his hands on my shoulders.

He stopped kissing me and took a step away, with his usual smirk. "Wanna take a bath?"

"Sure," I said. Then I remembered something. "I don't have swim wear. And no way I'm going naked!"

"Why not?" Louis asked with a smirk. I shot him a glare. "Just kidding, love. I brought you some swimwear," he said and brought up my light pink bikini.