Chapter 6 - Dinner Time

"What can you make?" the Irish boy asked.

"I can only make easy stuff like pasta, pizza, sandwiches, taco, chicken and salad," I said  with a smile. "What do you guys want me to make?"

"Surprise us," the boys said, walking back to the living room.

Am I seriously going to be their mother for this tour? I smiled as I fried some minced meat and put some taco spice on it. They were at least cute, I tought as I boiled pasta plates.

After half an  hour, the food was finished. I called the boys into the kitchen. Niall came first in with a hungry gaze. The table was covered with plates, forks, knives, glasses, three bottles of waters, a salad bowl and taco lasagne.

"Smells good," Harry commented as he sat down.

"Praise the lord," I said with a smile. I could cook, but I didn't do it a lot. It was mostly Grams who did that. The tought of her gave me suction in my stomach. I missed her already. Maybe I should call her later tonight, I tought. I should probably call Holly too.

A couple of fingers snapped in front of my eyes. I jumped in my chair. Louis looked at me. "Earth to Sammy!" He smiled. "What were you thinking about?" he asked while taking som lasagne on his plate. The other boys looked at me with curious looks.

"Home," I said, taking a sip of my glass of water. I did miss it a little already. Home, I mean. I missed the warmth of Bounty, the scent of the flowers in the garden and the look of Grams sewing quilts.

"Samantha?" Liam sounded concerned.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said and blushed. "I got lost in toughts. Again."

"Yuh, pelb ush abouf haob." Niall said with his with his mouth full lasagne. Liam shot him a dirty look. "Behave, Niall," he said. Ah, Daddy Direction.

"I think he said he want you to take off your clothes," Louis said with a smirk. Niall laughed and ran to the sink for not to spit the lasagne out of his mouth.

I got thrown into a laughing fit, and almost got a tomato bite in my throat. I drank a big sip from my water glass to cover it up.

After dinner, we all cleaned up and sat back in the couch. I felt a little tired, even though the clock was only 10:00AM. I streched and yawned. Maybe it would be a good idea to get som sleep.

"I think I'll go to sleep now, boys," I said and walked towards my bed room door.

"Night, Sammy," they all said in unison.

I closed the door behind me and opened my suitcase.  I found a long, mint green t-shirt with the words "don't wake me up" on. I brushed my teeth in the bathroom, removed my make up and braided my hair.

Since I had no idea about the time difference from her to the US, I didn't bother to call Grams or Holly. I did clearly need some sleep, because I felt like I could sleep staanding.

------

Hello, there! This chapter is also really short, but as I've told ya, I don't want to read long chapters. Anyhoo, I have to take a shower and get to bed.. I don't know about you, but it's night here, and I have school tomorrow-.- I will probably update tomorrow. Comments and votes are stil appreaciated, so make me happy! <3

-Night, luv from me xx<3