Chapter 7 - Early Morning

“Quickly,” a voice whispered. I was lying in the bed, still half asleep. “Take the picture before she wakes up!” I groaned, and turned around, keeping the voices out. Well, at least trying to keep the out. “Wow, she already got 173 retweets!”

The words finally made sense and I jumped out of the bed. My world rotated around for some seconds. Louis, Harry and Zayn were standing in front of me with a black iPhone that they all were staring at. I groaned again.

“Don’t tell me…” I threatened. The three of them smiled their most innocent smile, but Louis’ smile was too mischievous to believe.

“Good morning, Sammy,” Harry said politely. I rolled my eyes, but couldn’t hold the smile that was forming on my lips away.

“Did you sleep well?” the Bradford-boy asked. He wore a black sweater and black pants today. His hair was already styled.

“Yeah, but I would love to go back to sleep,” I said with a longing look against the king-size bed with dark grey, warm covers.

“You can’t," Louis said. “We are going to the studio in an hour.”

I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 08:38AM. “Oh, I need a shower. Care to walk out of my room?” I asked with my gaze at the door. I really needed a shower. Even though they probably was sleeping.

The boys smirked. “Want me to join?” Harry asked with a cheeky smile. I rolled my eyes and blushed a little. Then I turned to the other two boys.

“Can you, guys, take your cheeky, perverted friend out of my room?” I asked before I added, “And please delete that tweet. I don’t even have twitter, so there is no point...”

As soon as they got out of my room, I walked into the shower, washed my hair, lubricated myself in shower gel, with the smell of pineapple, and just let the cold water wake me up. After the refreshing shower, I found some clothes to wear. I chose to not go too casual, so I found a white blouse, light pink, high-waisted shorts and my white pair of TOMS. My dark hair was still wet as I walked into the kitchen.

The boys were all there, sitting at the kitchen aisle. Niall was eating a bowl of Lucky Charms. He looked like he hadn’t slept for a week. Liam ate Corn Flakes and drank a cup of tea. Harry sat with a cup of coffee. Zayn ate a bread slice with Nutella, and Louis sat with a cup of tea and a roll.

“Morning,” I said before making me a cup of Earl Grey-tea. I wasn’t hungry, I don’t like breakfast. It’s just… too early in the morning.

“Morning, Sammy,” Liam said. They were all dressed in their casual clothes. “Slept well?” Niall asked with a yawn. I sat down at the table between him and Zayn.

“Yeah, but I got rudely waken up,” I said and shot a glare against Zayn, Harry and Louis. The boys grinned innocent. “Yeah, I know,” Niall said. He gave me his phone and I stunned. I was sleeping with my mouth open, and my hair was a mess.

“I look like a zombie, or something,” I said, holding my head in my hands. Niall patted my shoulder. “I think you look cute,” he said. My chin turned red, and I continued drinking my tea. I was praying that I would stop blushing whenever they talked to me. If I had to go through six months with a red face, it would just be weird and awkward. Maybe I would end up as a tomato, and I could travel With a Circus as the Tomato Woman.

“Time to go,” Louis said as we finished eating. I tilted my head to the side. “Go where?” I asked. It was way too early in the morning.

“The studio,” Harry answered. “You’re going to sing for us, babe.”

My stomach was spinning. I was going to sing for One Direction!

-------------

Hello, darlin’! I started to write this today’s morning... I don’t usually write in the morning, but I wanted to start writing a new chapter, so… I’m actually a little excited at the moment! My dad is coming home from New Zealand tonight:) I hope you like this chapter! Please vote, comment and continue reading ;)

-Love from me xx<3