Hangover

When I woke up the next day, I had my face pointing down on the carpet. I groaned.

My head was aching, and I had no idea of why I was laying on the floor. I rose up and something hit me in the back of my head. I rolled over to my back and noticed that I was laying under the table.

What the heck was I doing under there?!

I crawled out of it and saw that I was the only one in the living room. Empty bags of potato chips, beer bottles and trash were covering the floor.

As I scanned through my mind, I recognised that I didn't remember anything from last night. All I could remember was drinking.

My stomach made a strange sound and I ran towards the bath room. I leaned over the toilet and puked.

With a horrible taste in my mouth, I flushed down and brushed my teeth.

A scream left my mouth as I saw someone laying in the bath tub. It was Niall. He was sleeping with his clothes from yesterday on and a bag of Cheese Doodles in his hand.

I walked over to him and poked him in the shoulder.

"Nialler!" I whispered. I was about to take a glass water on him, but the changed my mind when I saw a familiar shape in his pocket.

I took his phone carefully out of his pocket and took a picture of him. Then I tweeted:

"I just love to sleep in the bath tub. Especially with a bag of Cheese Doodles."

I chuckled over my own actions as I walked into my bed room. I took on a pair of sweet pants and a white t-shirt. My hear decided to be mean, so I made a bun on the top of my head.

Since I wasn't in the mood to be alone, I knocked on Harry's door. After I knocked three times, I just walked in.

The sight that met me made my heart melt. I did honestly want to say 'aawww', take a picture and have it as wallpaper.

Louis and Harry was laying next to each other. Harry had his head on Louis' chest, and Louis had his arms wrapped around him.

Even though I had a headache, I was in a good mood. Therefore, I took speed and jumped on the bed. I landed on the top of them both and they groaned tired.

"No, you can't touch my curls, but you can touch my bum," Harry mumbled.

I laughed as hard as ever. Why didn't I get that on tape?!

I looked at Louis. He looked so cute when he slept. Like a little boy. I didn't want to wake him up, but I poked him on the shoulder.

He took the arm that wasn't around Harry, wrapped it around my waist and pulled me down at his chest. I felt a little comfortable, and took myself for being happy.

Once more, I thought of his silence at the interview yesterday. What did it mean? I guess I just was a stupid girl that was thinking too much.

After some minutes of wondering, I fell asleep at his chest.

-

"They're so adorable!" I heard someone say. I wasn't actually awake, though, but I could hear them.

"Maybe we should wake them up?" Irish accent.

"Good idea. They have to pack. We're leaving in tonight." Another voice said.

A hand grabbed my foot and fingers started to tickle it, and I shut my eyes open and kicked the hand away. Niall was standing at the end of the bed with a smirk. Liam and Zayn was standing next to him, grinning at me.

"Creepy much?" I rose an eyebrow.

They shrugged.

I sat up and looked down at the sleeping boys next to me. They were now on each side of me. Cute.

"I'll wake them up," I said with a evil grin.

"Don't kill them!" Zayn said dramatically.

"We need them to the tour!" Liam said, also with a dramatic glare.

I rose up so I was standing in the bed. Then I jumped and sang Don't Wake Me Up by Chris Brown of my lungs.

Louis and Harry were quickly awake and clenched their ears with their hands. I continued singing/yelling until Harry grabbed my waist and pulled me down on the bed.

"Hey! What was that for?!" I asked.

"That was for my eardrums. You almost killed them," Harry said with a smirk. This boy looked funny when he was sleepy. 

So did Louis, who was holding a pillow towards me. 

"If it starts to sing again, I'll kill it with this pillow," he said dramatically.

I stopped singing and said with puppy eyes; "Don't kill me!" Louis lowered the pillow and smirked.

I turned around to the three boys. "How mutch's the clock?" It was starting to get dark outside, so I had probably slept all day.

Liam watched his phone. "It's 05:02PM," he said.

"Ouch! One day waisted!" I exclaimed. I hated sleeping all day. It was okay to sleep until like 12, but after that, I felt that a whole day was waisted.

The six of us walked into the kitchen. It was surprisingly clean. The other boys must've cleaned it while the Harry, Louis and I was sleeping. I felt guilt since I didn't help.

"I can make dinner," I said. The five boys thanked and walked into the living room, which I saw also was clean.

I decided to make taco, since it isn't hard to make and I felt like eating tacos. I was careful with the spice, though. Hangover and spicy food... no good good combination.

-

I was freezing my ass off, and regretted constantly that I wore sweat shorts and a t-shirt. The fresh night air gave me goose bumps down my legs. An arm wrapped around my shoulders.

I looked up and met Louis' blue eyes. "Are you cold, love?" he asked.

We were walking the way from the car to the airport. It wasn't a long way, but it was still cold.

"A little," I said, but then we walked through the automatic doors and screams filled my ears.

On both sides of an sort of aisle, there was hundreds of girls held back by fences and guards. I held my head in the hand. Screaming wasn't appreciated in the middle of the night.

Louis had his arm still wrapped around me when we walked past the fans, but I didn't care. It felt protective to have it on my shoulder.

The other boys were walking in front of us. Niall looked exhausted and patted his stomach and mumbled that he was hungry. Liam looked like a zombie. Zayn smiled to the fans, and Harry smiled and waved to them. Cute boy.

I heard that this time, the fans were also screaming my name. Of course this made me blush. I wasn't used to this kind of attention. Actually, I wasn't used to attention at all.

Through the whole routine before we could board the plane, I felt so sleepy that I thought I was going to fall asleep. It was 4AM, and I wasn't used to be awake in this time of the day. But who were?

After the moment I found my seat next to Liam and Niall, I fell asleep. I didn't even notice the take off.

----------

Ela senioritas! (I think that's Spanish?!) Well, this chapter is a little longer. I didn't update yesterday because I were with some friends, so... I hope you liked it! I'm not sure if it's good, so please tell me if you liked it. You can lie, because I'm sure this is a crappy, crappy fanfiction!!

But if you think it isn't, it's not hard to comment, fan or vote. As easy as one click!

I'll update soon!

-Love from Silly Milly!! xx