At McDonald's

After we were finished at the studio, the boys and I went to McDonald's. Fortunately, it was only a three persons there, and they were discussing something,  so they didn't even see us as we passed by to the disk.

I ordered first. The boys were such gentle men. The girl who was staying behind the disk was a probably fake blonde, and I think she wore like a ton of make up. "I want a McChicken, a large french fries, McFlurry with brownie and water," I said, and paid. Just as I stepped aside, she squealed.

"Oh my GOD," she said with her eyes shut open. She looked very funny, like her eyes were about to pop out. "Aren't you On-"

"Shush!" Harry whispered and interrupted her fangirl session. "Please don't tell anybody that we're here. All we want to is to eat. We have worked all day, you see." She blushed and nodded.

After we all ordered, we sat in a booth which was a little hidden. Since we were so many, I was sure it would take a while before the food was finished.

"Ehr, guys?" I said. They all looked up from their phones.

"Yeah, babe?" Harry asked. 'Babe'? Oh, yeah, British.

"I'll just take some phones, so I'll be right back," Isaid and got up from my seat.

"You okay?" Zayn asked, looking a little worried. Gash, I hate when people worry about me. It gives me a bad feeling.

"Of course I am, but Grams and Holly deserves to know how I'm doing," I said and walked to the bathroom. I locked the door and found Holly's phone number. It took a while before she answered.

"'ello?" a sleepy voice said. She sounded like the Grudge.

"Holly!" I said excited. "It's me, Samantha!"

"Sammy!" she yelled. Sounding even more excited than me. "Oh I miss you so much! It's no fun here without you. The only person I have here is Kyle, and I think he's a little confused at the moment. I'm trying to just be friends, but he's trying to make out with me all the time..."

I laughed. "Sounds like fun. Well I'll tell you everything! I'm sleeping on a hotel with the boys, and they are absolutely amazing and cute. I don't know them well yet, but they are all cool. I was at the studio today and sang for them, and you should've heard what they said! Harry said I was the best singer he had ever heard..." I continued telling her everything. She squealed a few tomes and awed.

"Do you like any of them?" Holly asked as I had said everything.

"Yes, they are just adorable, and hard not to like," I said, misunderstanding her question by purpose.

"Don't be dumb, Samantha." I could practically see her roll her eyes.

"I don't know..." I didn't, but there was one person that gave me butterflies by one look. "Louis, I think. I mean, he's funny, nice and handsome. But I don't think I can get into any relationship. And why would he even like me? I don't have any experience with guys at all, and he could choose any girl he'd like." I felt tears in my eyes. This was stupid! I had only known him for a day! I wasn't falling in love with an almost foreign person!

"Sammy!" Holly sounded angry. "Don't say things like that! You are beautiful, and every guy would love to have a girlfriend like you."

"What about the boys in school, huh?" I said with dark voice. How could my mood change that quickly? For a half hour ago, I was in ecstasy. It sucks to be a teenager girl...

"Don't think about them! They are all dick heads," she said and made me laugh. "Anywhore, we are talking about a member of One Direction! Not a stupin teenage boy who want you to suck his dick!"

"This is why I love you, Holly," I said with a smile, even though she couldn't see me. "Baby you light up my world like nobody else," I sang. She laughed.

"But I have to go, it's 03:00AM, and the house is asleep, So bye, babe! Call me tomorrow!" She said. I promised to call her and hung on. Then I called Grams. She answered instantly.

"Grams!" I said smiling so much that it hurt in my cheeks. "I miss you so much!"

"Hello, sweetheart," she said. Her voice was so calming. "Now you must tell me everything!" She sounded like an excited teenager girl. She was the most amazing person in the world, after my opinion.

I told her everything. About the flight, yesterday at the hotel and today at the studio.
"Wow," she said. "I'm so happy that everything's fine."

"How's Peri?" I asked, missing my adorable horse.

"She's just fine, but I think she misses her girl, though."

After we said goodbye, I walked back to the table. My stomach growled as I looked and smelt the food.

"I'm so hungry," I said before taking a huge bite of my burger. I didn't care about how i looked while I was eating. I was so hungry that I could eat a horse, and that means I'm very hungry, since I love horses.

"So am I," Niall said with his mouth full of food. Liam rolled his eyes. "You always are, Nialler," he said patting his shoulder. Aw, Niam!

"I want you to feed me," Louis said to Harry, who laughed.

"You need to eat by yourself, Boobear," Harry said. He tried to stay serious, but he smiled so wide that his adorable dimples showed up.

"I can do it in stead of Harreh," Zayn said. "That horrible man!" He looked at Harry like he just killed somebody, and started to fed Louis with french fries. I had already eaten up my burger and friend fries, and were now eating my ice cream while watching the weirdos.

"Louis, I'm sorry," Harry said, trying to look sad. Louis just shot him an "angry" look and continued eating french fries from Zayn's hand. Woah, that boy was really immutual.

"If that's haw you're going to be, I'll rather be with Sammy," Harry said and looked at me. "She's at least a nice person." He walked over to me, and I made some space, and literally squeezed Liam and Niall.

"Do you need some help with that ice cream?" he asked like a gentle man. I laughed and handled it to him. He took some on the spoon and took it towards his mouth before taking a sudden turn and smashing ice cream all over my face.

I opened my eyes, and shot him glare. "You will regret that, Styles," I said, making my voice scary. I took the ice cream out of his hand and took the spoon ful of ice cream and smeared it out in his face. He looked like a brownie snow man.

I laughed my ass of, so did the other boys. I wiped the melted ice cream off my face, so did Harry.
"I'm happy you didn't feed me, Harreh," Louis said, and gained laughter. "You are terrible at it."

-

We decided to go around in the city, since I'd never been in London before. We didn't be there very long though, but as we were going to leave the store we just had been in, we saw that the whole area was full of paparazzies.

--------------

Hello, me hearties! I decided to update one more time today because... I wanted to! So I hope you liked this chapter;) Now I'm going to sleep. God, I hate Sundays almost as much as I hate Mondays.. They are just like "Hey, I'm Sunday, and I will make you feel like you are having fun for the last time of your life since it's Monday tomorrow!" Okay.. That was just weird. I'll update as soon as possible, but tomorrow it's school, homework, blahblah, so I'll try to squeeze in some space, eh?
Please comment, vote, share, fan or whatever. I love you anyways! *getting sentimental before giving myself a slap in the face with the keyboard*

-mememe xx