Chapter 3 - Up In The Air

After we checked into the airport and all that fuzz, we waited for about an hour. I used that time to eat breakfast at Starbucks with Tory and Mark. Even though I had eaten breakfast at home, I was still a little hungry. Traveling did something weird to my stomach...

After breakfast, it was time to board the plain. I didn't have much against air planes, but I couldn't stand the food (one could hardly taste the difference of the pasta and meat balls) and it existed more comfortable places to sleep.. But this time, I was on first class! That was my first time, and it excited me. The cabin wasn't full of people, and I had space to my stuff without problems. After half an hour, the plain was ready for take off.

As soon as the plain was up in the air, both Mark and Tory sat in front of me.

"We need to give you some important information," Tory said. I nodded.

Mark started to talk. "Well, I'm going to be your manager, and also your security guard. As soon as people acknowledge you as someone who knows the boys there can be some wild people out there. I'll make sure they won't slow our schedule. If it's anything you need while you are on the tour, you can just tell me, and I'll help you."

"That's cool," I said with a huge grin on my face. "So if I say I want a cup of tea, you'll get me one?" A soft giggle left my mouth. I imagined Mark in a servant costume with a silver plate and white gloves.

Mark laughed ."No, it doesn't work like that. If you need a taxi, or a phone, someone to talk to, or you have any quetions, you can tell me. I'm not going to be your servant." He smiled.

"Ah, I see," I said and blushed. Stupid Samantha.

"Mark is your manager, and I'm going to interview you to the Seventeen magazine, and take care of your schedule." Tory said.

"Okay," I said. So much information, so little time to think about it. Yeasterday at this time, I was sleeping and not knowing that I was gong on a tour with One Direction. Crazy world!

"We'll give you some space, but first, I have to give you some information about the next week," Tory said with a smile. "Today will be your day off, since we won't be in London before about 06:00PM, and you can get to know the boys - even though there will be enough time for that. Tomorrow we'll go to the studio and listen to you and the boys sing. We will also find some songs for you. The day after tomorrow you and the boys are having a concert, and the day after that you're having an interview and then one more resting day, and then we're heading to France."

The tons of information buzzed in my head. I was going to France! With One Direction! I wanted to scream,  but it wasn't very appropriate in an air plain filled with people. The most of the persons on board were asleep too.

"Now you can do whatever you want to, as ever it's legal and on this plain," Mark said with a wink. He and Tory started to talk about something I didn't care of, and I laid back in my seat with some music on my ear. One Direction all the way!

-

I woke up with the earplug out of my ear and some drool hanging out of my mouth. I removed it with my shirt sleeve and yawned. Tory and Mark were sitting next to me.

"Hi, guys," I said with a sleepy voice. And it wasn't a nice one.

"Nice to see you still are alive, miss," Mark said and hummed. "The plain is landing in twenty minutes."

"Good," I said. I really needed those hours of sleep. "I need to go to the bath room." My bladder was about to explode, and I practically ran to the toilet.

--

After we landed, got our luggage, we headed to the hotel we were staying at. The outside of the hotel was surrounded by crazy fans, so the boys in One Direction were probably inside. As I walked out of the car with my luggage and Mark protecting me from all the girls, I heard them scream questions.

"Who's that?" "Is she going with them?" "Why does she have a guard?"

We got into the elevator and pressed the top floor button. As we reached the floor, I saw five characters standing in front of us.

------

One more finished chapter! And now Samantha is going to meet the sexiest, funniest, cutest boys in the world! (I'm sure you know who I'm talking about?!) Well, I would be VERY happy if you would comment, fan, vote and keep reading! Every reader means A LOT to me:))

~Mexx<3