Glass Doors... No Good Investment

The French fans was as crazy as the British were. The trip from the air port to the hotel in Paris was fortunately not so long. It was 7 in the morning, and both me and the boys were very tired.

I put up a fake smile as we walked out of the black van and walked through the crown of French fans. The hotel was beautiful. It had green plants both on the outside and on the inside. In our floor, on the top, there was a pool and a big balcony. The rooms were pure luxury, and all the six bed rooms had their own bath rooms.

Before Mark and Tory left, Mark stopped and turned to me.
"We'll be staying a floor under you, so you can just talk to me if you want to," he said with a smile.

I nodded and he left.

"I'm going to sleep, lads," I said with a yawn. "I don't know a bout you, but this jet lag is killing me."

-

When I woke up, I felt more rested that I had the last few days. Sunlight were filling the room, and my mood was on top.

I opened my suitcase and picked out a blue jeans short, a fit white-and-red striped singlet and an yellow bikini (okay I didn't like the colour yellow that much, but when it came to swimwear it made me look tanner then I was). 

After I was dressed, I made a braid in my hair and went out to the fancy living room. It had an huge flat screen, a white sofa and a glass table. Through the open glass doors, I could see the five boys having fun in the pool.

I took off my clothes (stupid to put them on on the first place), and ran towards the pool. The I collided with something and fell to the ground.

Something wet ran down my face. My nose was numb, and it was stingy in my forehead. I held my hand at the nose and looked at it. As I saw the red blood on my hand, everything went black.

-

I opened my eyes and closed the quickly. The room blended me, everything was white.

After som seconds, I opened them again. Tory and Mark were sitting on a couch in the corner of the hospital room. I blushed when I remembered what happened.

I cleared my throat, and they both looked at me. "Oh, she's awake," she said. They walked over to me, and I saw a third person sitting on the couch. But Louis was asleep.

"How are ya doing, girl?" Mark asked. I examined my body. I had a bandage around my head, and it hurt still, but just a little. My nose hurt also, and was wrapped in bandage.

"Just a little numb," I said with a simple smile.

The door opened and the four boys walked into the hospital room.

"She's awake," Liam said, and Zayn and Niall turned their heads to me. I blushed one more time when I thought of how stupid I must've looked. And they had probably seen it all.

"Well, this is awkward," I said. Niall snorted, maybe to hold in the laughter?

"Are you okay, Sammie?" Liam asked and walked over to me.

"I'm fine," I said. Why is it even necessary to have glass doors?

And that was when Niall started to laugh so hard thatt he needed to walk out of the room. Liam followed him, rolling his eyes.

"That boy got some issues," Zayn said, pointing his index finger to the door.

"Tell me about it," I said with a smile.

Something moved on the couch, and Louis stretched and yawned. When he opened his eyes, he noticed me and walked over to my bed.

"Are you awake?" he asked, still a bit in daze.

I rolled my eyes. "No I'm sleeping, Lou."

"That explains why you look so awful," he said with a wink.

"Ouch!" I said taking my hand to my heart and looking hurt. "That hurts!"

"You horrible man!" Zayn said, looking horrified about the friend's behaviour.

"Just kidding, guys, don't kill me!" Louis said with his hands in the air.

The other boys came in, and I looked at Mark.

"How long have I been here?" I asked. Don't tell me it's a week!

"Just a couple of hours or three," he said calmly.

A nurse with red hair came in and told the boys to leave. Only Tory and Mark had permission to be here now.

"Do I have to stay the night?" I asked worried. I hate hospitals, they are to white and they smell weird.

"No, you can go soon," Mark said. "Can I just talk to Samantha for a second?" he asked Tory, who looked confused, but left.

I wasn't just a little confused myself. Had I done anything?

Mark grabbed a chair and sat down on it. "You haven't done anything wrong... yet,"he said, but I interrupted.

"What? Are you psychic?" I asked sarcastic with a raised eyebrow. When people used that tone to me, I got instantly defensive. I said up in the hospital bed.

"Calm down, Samantha," he said. "I just need to warn you. It can might be a problem to live with five boys. Especially when they are famous, and also your idols. We didn't think about it enough, and we think you might should-"

"No!" I interrupted. I was now on my feet, waving a little since I had risen too quickly. "I won't move!"

Mark rose from the chair and walked over to me, taking my elbow and gesturing me back to the bed. I shot him a glare, but didn't do anything against him.

"Don't act like a child, Samantha," he said, giving me a serious glance. "It's up to you. But don't make any drama. The press wil only ruin your career. Just don't fall in love with any of them."

"That's a promise that I can not decide if I can keep," I said. I didn't meet his eyes.

The same nurse with red hair came in and told me I could go home. I smiled, nodded and put on some clothes that Tory said she brought to me. My other clothes were in the trash, soaked with blood.

-

The way from the car to the hotel was so awkward. There were so many fans there, and they all took pictures and yelled out questions. I just wanted to jump into a whole.

When we came back to the hotel room/apartment, we ordered Chinese-takeaway and watched movies all the night.

Mark would never make me leave my buddies!

------------

A little more from Mark in this chapter. Sammie's manager, if you don't remember... Aww and Louis stayed with Samantha when she was asleep! That's so cliche... Anyhoo.. Haha, I crashed in a glass door once. I didn't get hurt, though. But it's still funny!!

I'll update as soon as possible.

I like turtles. But not as much as llamas. I love llamas. They are so puffy and cute and stuff..
And this is totally irrelevant, but I had to speak my mind!!

I love everyone who comment, votes and continue reading! As easy as one click, huh?

Love from meh! xx