Friends.. No, Sisters

As I cried Mark stood and watched me with a soft expression on his face. He stood there and waited for me to stop crying. My stomach was rolling inside me, and I felt dizzy. how ould I be so awful with a person? I didn't even know her story and I judged her.

"W-w-where is she?" I asked and put myself together. 

"Louis is comforting her," Mar said before he went out of the room to let me think.

Maybe I should've been angry since she was with Lou, but I couldn't. My feelings for him were gone. And if Peyton needed him, it was okay for me. She could get whatever she wanted, and if it was Louis, she could get him.

I limped over to my closet and changed into some baggy jeans and a tight, navy jumper. Maybe not modern, but it was comfortable.I grabbed my crutches and got myself to the room of the boys. I knocked on before the door opened.

"Sammeh!" Zayn yelled and gave me a tight hug.

"You're squeezing me, Zayni!" I laughed

"Sorry! Just missed you so much! Liam have made me to watch Toy Story over and over again the whole week!" Zayn rolled his eyes.

"I heard that!" I heard Liam yell from the couch. I could also hear Niall laugh. What a bomb.

"It's not a secret!" Zayn yelled back. "I've learned almost every reply," he said to me before he let me in.

I limped into the living room. Niall was sitting next to Liam with his legs on Liam's lap and Harry was sitting and looking bored down on his phone.

"I'll go talk to Peyton and Lou," I anounced before I limped myself to Louis' bed room. I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I heard Louis yell.

"It's me, Sammeh!" I yelled. I opened the door.

Peyton was curled up against Louis' chest. Like I was lying so many times before. I pushed the thought away.

"Samantha," Louis said. His face was motionless, but the way he said my name gave me a strange feeling in my tummy. 

"Louis, can I please talk with Peyton for a second?" I asked insecure.

He nodded shortly and walked past me without meeting my eyes.

I sat down on the bed next to Peyton. She hide her face in her hands. "Peyton, I'm so sorry," I said thick voice. "I didn't know, and I judged you before i even knew your story. I was just jealous because I knew you and Lou had been together and I mean, look at you! You're probably the prettiest girl I've ever seen! Every girl in my place would get panic when a boy have to choose between you and me! I can do everything to make you feel better. You can talk to me, you can hit me in the face with a chair and you can get Lou. Seriously, I don't like him anymore, and I have to admit; You make a really good couple."

I stopped to see Peyton's reaction. She looked up at me. Her eyes were red and poofy, but still she was pretty. Fuck! When I cried I looked like blobfish! I thought she was going to slap me or something, but she surprised me when she gave me a hug.

"Thank you, Sammie," she said as she leaned back. "I have to admit, I've been a bitch. To kiss Louis was a mistake. I don't know what's been wrong lately."

"It's okay," I smiled. "I think we'll be great friends!" I smiled.

"No? You're a fuck ass bitch!" she yelled at me and shot me a bitch glance.

"What?" I asked confused.

Then she burst into laughter. "I was just kidding!" she said between the laughter. "You should've seen your face!"

I started to laugh to. Okay, this was just... weird! The girl I sweared I hated for some days ago was the same girl I had a laughing fit with now. Somewhat, I was also happy. After the we'd finised laughing, Peyton looked at me in a strange way before she smiled.

"You're the best sister I could ever have," she said. I looked confused at her. Sister?

"What?" I asked. "Sister?"

"Dad haven't told you?" She rose her eyebrows. What the hell was going on?

"Told me what?!" I asked with my palms poking up in the air.

"Well, probably I shouldn't tell you this, but Mark is you're father," she said with a warning look.

"W-w-what?! No!" I yelled. I jumped off the bed and landed on my foot. "Fuck!" I exclaimed. I grabbed my crutches and literally ran out of the hotel room.

"Samantha!" I heard Harry yell. He ran after me when I bumped into my hotel room. I didn't mind to close the door, but jumped on my bed and dug my face into my hands.

From where I laid curled up in the bed, I could see Harry lock the door and walk towards me. He crawled up in my bed and held me in his arms.

"Wanna talk about it, babe?" he asked as he made circles on my back with his finger.

"Ok-k-kay," I sobbed. But before I could start to cry my eyes out. I couldn't believe Mark was my dad! The one that had left me because I "killed" my mother when I was born. That I'd been here all these months without knowing that my manager was my father. I was angry and sad. This couldn't be real! It had to be a joke! Then I remembered Mark's look when I told him on the air port that he was my manager and not my father.. It was true. Fuck. It was true.

"Mark is my father," I said suddenly, breaking the silence. Harry stopped to ru my back.

"What?!" he asked.

"Mark is my father. Peyton just told me. She didn't lie. It's logical," I said.

"Okay..." Harry got a furrow in his pan. "Now I'm mind fucked."

"And I'm angry, sad and confused," I admitted. Suddenly Harry got a strange smirk.

"I have an idea how I can get you on other thoughts," he said. "What do you say to angry and sad sex?"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hello! Don't you think I'm a good girl who updates so soon? :P HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

Okay, so in the next chapter, you can decide if it's going to be a dirty one or not! Comment "Dirty" or "Not Dirty"! You decide! 

I won't update before I get 5 comments!! If you want the next chapter, write "Dirty" or "Not Dirty" in the comment area, send me a message or chat me!!

-Love Mil xxx