Happy Ending

Its been 2 years to this story. On 4th July 2019, I penned down its first chapter..and now on the same day in 2021 we're here with its 112 chapters, 100 followers, 63k views and infinite love.

Happy birthday to this story - 'TERE LIYE' and to the Writer inside me..whose journey also began then. Thanks to all for tolerating me from the last 2 years.

__________________________

Love as the moon loves,
It doesn't steal the night,
It only unveils the
beauty of the dark.

Love as the sun loves,
It doesn't radiate heat,
It only pours warmth
to enlighten the way.

Love as the rain loves,
It doesn't wet the bodies,
It only washes the
sadness from the soul.

Love as the wind loves,
It doesn't drift away,
It only cleanses to the core by invading through each pore.

Love as the stars love,
It doesn't delightfully twinkles,
It only reminds that even death cannot separate two hearts.

And so forth,
If you are to love,
Love as the whole universe,
Not just a part of it.

Love..Prem..kya hai yeh. Jitne bhi logon se puchege, har kisi ki apni definition, apne experiences, apni alag stories hongi. Tamam koshish karke thak jayege magar kisi aur ke Prem ki paribhasha se kabhi santusht nhi honge. Par Prem toh sirf woh 'ek shaks' hai jo abhi abhi aapke dimag se utarkar dil mein aaya hai, aur vhi toh hai iski asal paribhasha, jise sachmuch mein santusht mann se humne apnaya hai. The true definition of Love is only that 'one person' to whom we are imagining right now. Jaise Sameer ke Prem ki paribhasha Naina, aur Naina ke Prem ki paribhasha Sameer. Lekin inke Prem ki paribhasha mein kuch toh jarur badalne wala tha, kuch chutne wala tha, aur kuch judne wala tha.

After leaving Naina's hand, she hung her head down, while her words were constantly playing in Sameer's ears, "Mera Baccha.. Sameer". He goes and just picks up the baby from the crib. His touch makes the world stop, his eyes light up the darkest skies, his smile makes the world go round and his gaze makes time standstill. After placing a kiss on his head, he places their 'Prem' in her arms.

Sameer- Humara baccha, Naina.
Hum dono ka..Humara Prem.

She still looks at him with her questioning gaze, he just blinks his eyes and smiled.
She wraps her one arm around his neck; her eternal world. And he tightens his hold around both of them; his ultimate home of happiness.

Sameer- Apne Mumma - Papa ke pass aakar dekho yeh bhi chup ho gaya.

The enthusiastic smile of the little one provides the warmth to two poised hearts and scratched souls.

Naina- Sameer..hum ban payege na iske Mumma - Papa.

Sameer- Tumhara toh pata nhi Naina, par main toh bahut Cool Papa banuga. Haina Prem.

Naina- Haan toh main bhi ekdum ache wali Mumma banugi. Haina Prem.

Sameer- Naamkaran toh ho gaya, chalo ab Adoption ki formalities bhi poori kar lete hai.

𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐄जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें