Chapter 31: Right place, wrong time

Freddy's POV

Shit, Foxy isn't waking up, hitting him isn't doing anything either, and to make it worse Chica just went into labour, how much worse could this day get.

"What do we do?" Bonnie asked me, looking worried.

"Okay, Bon, call the manager and inform him of the situation, bring in Mike and Jeremy too I have a feeling we'll need them." I said.

She quickly runs to the security office from Pirates Cove whilst also saying "On it."

I turn to Tochi

"Take Chica into her bed and get her plenty of painkillers and water, she needs to stay hydrated and we need to try and limit the pain as much as we can." I say almost rushing her, I don't want to be overly harsh with my orders but time is of the essence here.

I turn to Bonnie

"After the kids clear out we need to take Foxy to Parts n Service, then figure out what's wrong with him and how to get him awake again, when Mike and Jeremy get here they'll be able to get him back into working order."

"Okay, I'll keep by the curtain and watch for the moment the kids clear out." Bonnie says walking over to the curtains.

"Come on brother, wake the fuck up." I mutter under my breath as I crouch over Foxy making sure he doesn't, well, die.

This is not good. I'm pretty sure Tochi mentioned someone that looked like Gold but, wasn't? I don't know, I'll go check up on Gold and make sure everything is good.

I walk over to the supply closet where he's awake?? That's strange.

"Freddy." He says greeting me, he's sitting on the floor and he looks concerned.

"You alright?" I ask cautiously.

"No, I seen, something. I'm pretty sure it was me but, it wasn't." He says coldly.

"How the fuck is that possible." I ask

"How is anything possible, we were literally murdered and granted a new life in these metal coffins." He says, he makes a good point.

"Yeah well, true. Foxy is blacked out and Chica has gone into labour, you know anything about what happened to Foxy?" I ask desperate for information.

"I may be wrong, but the other version of me, or whatever it was, has something to do with it." He says, it makes something in my head click.

It could be the fuckers that have been threatening us, saying we were going to get destroyed by them. 

Fuck.

FUCK.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Gold asks me, realising the look on my face.

"Yes." I reply back. "We have to warn the others now, we need to be on guard in case anything happens.

"Wait..." Gold says almost interrupting me.

"I sense...him, No....them." Gold says, focusing intently on his surroundings, when it comes to supernatural power Gold is easily the most powerful out of all of us.

If there's more of them, we're gonna be in trouble.

Just then my animatronic ears pick up the sound of the main door opening and the manager coming in, announcing the place was gonna be closed for a couple days. Then right after Mike and Jeremy both rushed in, Jeremy with toolboxes.

"Gold. Stay on guard and alert us if you feel anything, we're counting on you to keep us alert." I say

"Of course, I'll come to you when the time is right." Gold replies, sitting back down and slumping against the wall.