Chapter 4: Relationship

Foxy's POV

I never thought I was gonna perform again. I thought my shows were over and never to be spoken of again. Chica seems to really care about me as well, I only thought Freddy cared for me. I'm excited to see where me and Chica are going.

I looked out my curtain and saw Freddy coming towards me.

''Foxy, you ready to get repaired and working?'' Freddy asked with a smile on his face.

''Yeah Freddy.'' I said smiling back as we walked towards to the parts 'n service room to see Mike laying out the tools for repairing me.

''Ok Freddy, We're ready.'' Mike said smiling to me as I got onto the table.

''You will look good as new when I'm done with you.'' Mike said still smiling.

Freddy's POV

I was waiting outside the parts 'n service room smiling that Foxy will be coming back to perform. Chica then approached me.

''Hey Freddy, where's Foxy?'' Chica asked smiling.

''Can't tell you, It's secret.'' I said to Chica while here face dropped a bit.

''Oh ok.'' as she walked over to the show stage to get in position as it was 5:55am, then me and Bonnie came onto stage to get in position.

10:00pm...

We all got off the stage onto a table as it was extra-busy today with the manager

getting out a sign out of his office and replaced 'Out of Order' with 'Foxy the Pirate returns soon!' Which made alot of kids jump a few hours ago.

''Whew! That was busy!'' Bonnie said laughing.

''Yeah, It was great seeing it busy.'' I said not realizing that Chica didn't notice the new sign outside the cove. We all saw Mike come out nodding at me and wanting me to come over and saw Foxy powered down on the table.

''How is he?'' I asked a bit worried.

''He is finished, he just needs a few tweaks then he will be powered on shortly.'' Mike said with a smile on his face.

I walked back into the dining area where Bonnie was as Chica went to make pizza for us. Bonnie didn't look right so I decided to ask what's up with him.

''What's up?'' I asked Bonnie.

''Oh, It's nothing.'' He said trying to look away from me. I know whats wrong with him, he's been jealous of Foxy for years.

''Bonnie, you need to stop thinking about yourself. I know your jealous of Foxy, but why are you?'' I asked curiously a bit mad at him.

''It's just that, I never got payed attention to unlike you and Foxy. Very rarely a child would pay attention to me, I feel sorry for Foxy now for when he was put in out of order in 1989.'' Bonnie said looking sad.

''It's ok Bonnie, but you should go talk to him sometimes, he is a really great guy.'' I said to him making him smile.

''Thanks Freddy.'' Bonnie said with to me with a smile on his face.

I gathered everyone in the dining area, even Gold as he has been sleeping in the supply closet for a couple of days.

''Freddy, what's going on?'' Chica asked curiously while me and Bonnie were just sitting there with smiles on our faces.

''You will see in a sec.'' I said to Chica while Gold was introducing himself to Chica.

We were all talking to each other as the parts 'n service door swung open and revealed a fixed up Foxy with Mike standing beside him.

Chica's POV

When Foxy stepped into the dining area my eyes widened in surprise as he was all fixed up. He looked so handsome, even more than before. He didn't have torn up shorts, no more endoskeleton showing. He was so handsome until he said something.

''I feel like I have just been made into furniture!'' making us all laugh, when we were all laughing, he looked at me with a smile on his face and I blushed smiling back at him. There was no point in hiding that I love him as he already knows so I just ran up to him and hugged and kissed him.

''You look amazing!'' I said to him as he held me in his arms.

''I was hoping everybody would like it, especially you Chica.'' as he smiled at me.

''Chica, can I ask you something?'' Foxy said as he was getting nervous.

''Go on.'' I said to him with a smile.

''Would...you like to....you know....be my girlfriend?'' Foxy said blushing.

''Yes, I love you.'' as I hugged him.

A/N

Sorry if this chapter took so long to come out, I had homework and LOTS OF IT!!!!!!! So sorry if this is late. -Bat