Chapter 16: The Surprise

6 months later...

Foxy's POV

Life's been great for the past six months. There's been no drama, no fight's, no Springtrap. I was lying on my bed with Chica who is fast asleep. I walk out of 'Pirate's Cove' without disturbing Chica. I approach Freddy who is in the kitchen with Bonnie.

''Hey guys.'' I say gaining their attention.

''Hey.'' Freddy says.

''Well, uh, I need to tell you guys something.'' I say getting a box from my back pocket the size of a phone. I open the box to reveal a diamond ring. The others faces were priceless.

''Y-Your gonna ask Chica to marry her?'' Bonnie says.

Yes, I want to spend the rest of my life with her.'' I say.

''Congratulations Foxy!'' Freddy says shaking my hand.

''Good going Foxy.'' Bonnie says smiling also shaking my hand.

''When are you gonna ask her?'' Freddy says to me.

''Tomorrow night in front of everybody.'' I say to them.

''Alright, I'm gonna get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow.'' I say to them smiling walking away.

''Seeya Foxy.'' Freddy says smiling with Bonnie.

The Next Day...

We were all in the dining area having pizza having a good laugh and just generally talking. Bonnie comes up to me.

''Go get her, Foxy.'' Bonnie says whispering in my ear.

''Chica, can I ask you something?'' I say very nervous. I look over at Freddy and Bonnie and they nodded once.

''Yes Foxy?''

''Well, I've been meaning to ask you this for some time now but I needed the perfect moment.''

''Ever since I first met you. You have filled me with wonder. Yes, I may be angry at times, but I make up for it being with you. I love you, and no one in the universe can say no to that. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.'' I say making Chica cry with joy.

''Chica the Chicken.'' I say pulling out the small box opening it.

''Will you marry me?''

''Yes! Yes I will! I will happily spend the rest of my life with you!'' She said hugging me while still crying with joy. She then kissed me and it lasted for 10 seconds. I melted into the kiss enjoying every second of it.

Everyone cheered and clapped.

''When is it gonna be happening?'' Chica asked me wiping her eyes.

''Oh, don't worry, It'll be soon my love.''

I slip the ring on her finger and she starts crying of joy again. She starts to hug me again

''I love you, Foxy.''

''I love you too. Chica''

Timeskip to next day...

''Ok, so when do you want the wedding?'' Mike asked us writing on a notepad.

''Ummm, what did we decide again?'' I ask Chica.

''Next month.''

''Yeah, next month.''

''Ok, Who's gonna do the ceremony.''

''Well, we think that Jeremy should do it.'' I say while Jeremy's face lit up.

''I'd love to.'' Jeremy says with a smile.

''Ok, You got suit's and dresses sorted out yet?'' Mike asks us again.

''No, we'll go into town soon though.'' Chica says.

''Ok, That's it for now.'' Mike says putting his notepad down.

''Ok, thanks Mike.'' I say while me and Chica were walking out of the office.

4 Day's later...

Mike installed these 'human forms' on us so we can go outside the pizzeria. Me, Chica, Bon and Freddy were just about to go. I went to the office to see Mike and Jeremy chatting.

''Hey, uhhh, Mike, Can we borrow your car?''

''Sure.'' 

''Thanks Mike.'' I say walking out the office.

''But don't smash up the car!'' Mike shouts across the hall.

''I won't!'' I shout back.

''Ok, let's go.'' I say while we walk out the pizzeria. We got in the car. The girl's in the back and me and Freddy in the front while I'm in the drivers seat.

''Foxy, do you even know how to drive this thing?'' Bon asks me.

''Yeah, I do. My dad was a mechanic and taught me about cars and how they work and stuff. He even taught me how to drive. Trouble is..I haven't driven in since 1987. I might be a bit rusty.''

I pull the handle bar and reverse onto the road with ease.

''Whew, guess I can still drive.'' 

''Ok, There is a mall on the other side of town with a lot of clothes stores. There's bound to be one with suit's and dresses in them.'' Freddy says to us.

''Foxy, what does this button do?'' pointing at the button right beside her.

''Oh, that's just a button to lower your window. Give it a try.''

She lowered the window and looked out of it to see the beautiful world. She saw some boys looking at her and they did not take their eyes off of her.

''On second thought, put the window up. It's a bit chilly in here.'' I say a bit cross

''Good idea.'' She replies back.