Chapter 10: PARTY!!!!

(Don't play song until it says! The song is not mine, It's NateWantsToBattle's so go check him out. He makes great music!)

(WARNING: Small lemon in it. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)

Chica's POV

10:00pm 

It's been so boring since Bon came into the business.It's been my first day performing with Foxy as Bon agreed to play in the band. She told me about her and Bonnie. I think they are cute together. (:3). I was sitting with Foxy in the dining area being bored out of our minds. Bonnie, Bon, Mike, Jeremy, Gold and Freddy were also sitting with us being bored.

''So, any of you guys got any idea for entertainment?'' I asked looking up at Foxy being bored. (like waiting for a McDonald's meal and not getting the chips. That happened to me today! XDDDD).

''Nope.'' Foxy said also bored. (Bruh)

''WAIT! I have the perfect idea!'' Bon said happily

''Any idea you have is perfect.'' Bonnie said to Bon making her blush.

''Well, I thought 'what if we had a party!'. Bon said making all of our faces turn bright 

''Awesome idea!'' Mike said.

''We can get 6ft speakers!'' Jeremy said to Mike. 

''And beverages!'' I said.

''AND SELFIES!'' Bon said making me and her squeal with excitement.

''Right, here's the plan. Jeremy and Mike, get the speakers and equipment, maybe a DJ board or 2 and maybe some drums and guitars.'' Freddy said to Jeremy and Mike while they nodded and walked off.

''Bon and Chica make the beverages for everyone.'' Freddy said to us making us squeal of excitement as we walked to the kitchen.

Foxy's POV

''And we set the lighting and equipment up. Which is gonna be in 10 minutes.'' Freddy said making us all bored again. 

I jumped up on the show stage and then let my body just fall to the ground out of boredom. So did Bonnie, Freddy and Gold

''Hey.'' Bonnie said to us bored

''Hey.'' me, Gold and Freddy said in unison. Bored. (What is with the boredom today?)

''Are you guy's bored?'' Bonnie asked in a bored way.

''Yeah.'' me, Gold and Freddy said. In a bored way.

Timeskip - 20 minutes

Jeremy and Mike walked in with the equipment. We helped them carry it in the building then we all set it up. Bonnie done the lighting.  Me and Gold tuned up the DJ discs and Freddy was setting up the speakers when Mike walked in with some guitars.

''Freddy, look.'' I said to Freddy not taking my eyes off the guitars. (They are not acoustic.)

When he looked at them his eyes widened and didn't take his eyes off the guitars. Neither did I. Then Jeremy brought in a drum kit, then set it up. Bonnie didn't take his eyes off of the drums. Chica and Bon came out with drinks and food countlessly and set them up on the dining tables. Once we were finished Mike went on the DJ board and started to scratch the records.

Timeskip - 3 hours

The party has been awesome since it started. Mike has been an absolute beast and has been scratching records for a whole 3 hours. He was taking a break and you could barely hear the music as it's been turned down. Jeremy started humming a tune and everyone heard him.

''Jeremy, what you humming?'' I asked 

''Oh uhh, It's a song I've been working on. It's nothing.'' he said trying to hide it. 

''Cuuumooon. Sing it!'' Chica said to Jeremy.

''Well.'' Jeremy said nervously scratching his head.

Then everyone started chanting sing it.

''Fine, fine. If it gets you off my back then I will. I just need 30 minutes.'' Jeremy said smiling a bit.

''Foxy, can you play the guitar?'' Jeremy asked me. I picked up not-bass, not-acoustic guitar (Don't know what it's called) and started playing like an amateur. Chica's and Bonnie's faces were priceless and everyone started clapping.

''I will take that as a yes then.'' He said smiling 

''Does anyone know how to play the drums?'' Jeremy asked the crowd. Bonnie stood up, got the drumsticks and started playing like a professional. Bon's face was priceless and she smiled at Bonnie. Everyone else clapped.

''Right, your in!'' Jeremy said smiling.

''Right, now I need a bass guitar player.''. Freddy got the guitar and also started playing like a professional. Everyone started smiling and clapped for Freddy.

''Good, now I need to see you all in the part's 'n service room.'' Jeremy said to me, Bonnie and Freddy. We followed him into the back. (Missing Children's Incident Confirmed!!!!) He got the stuff from his office that we needed to practice within 25 minutes. Me, Bonnie and Freddy were quick learners because of our animatronic selves. We memorize everything that we see. 

Timeskip - 25 minutes

We walked onto the stage where Gold and Mike was. They were on the DJ board. Me, Bonnie and Freddy got our stuff ready while Jeremy got onto the Mic.

''Uhh, hey everyone. This song is complete. I just completed it 10 minutes ago. This is No More. Right here goes.'' Jeremy said a bit nervous

(PLAY SONG!)

You can break down my lights and my doors, but I won't let you back in No More, No More. I'm sick of getting stuck in the same routine again.

Five nights, It shouldn't seem so long, but it takes forever when you go all about it wrong. These halls are lined with blood I can't have on my hands. These walls, they seem to call my name, but I refuse to be another puppet in your game, and your eyes are dead inside but tonight Ieave alive.

You can break down my lights and my doors, but I won't let you back in No More, No More. I'm sick of getting stuck in the same routine again. Tie me up, put me into a suit, but I'll never ever be like you, No. I know what happened here and you can't erase your past.

Done what I can to try to hide, but even you can tell, who I really am inside, and it's not my job to watch you, I'm leaving here tonight. But maybe one day you'll find humanity, until then, Don't you dare say that we are the same.

You can break down my lights and my doors, but I won't let you back in No More, No More. I'm sick of getting stuck in the same routine again. Tie me up, put me into a suit, but I'll never ever be like you, No. I know what happened here and you can't erase your past.

I, crave the light of day, 'cause I've been keeping you away. It's driving me insane. It's driving me insane.

You can break down my lights and my doors, but I won't let you back in No More, No More. I'm sick of getting stuck in the same routine again. Tie me up, put me into a suit, but I'll never ever be like you, No. I know what happened here and you can't erase your past.

And maybe one day you'll find humanity.

(my fingers hurt after typing all of this :(  )

everyone started clapping like wild and we got off the stage. Chica started to kiss me like crazy and she led me to the cove. She tripped me up on purpose and started kissing me and done some stuff I shouldn't mension in my head because imagine if someone was reading my thoughts or something like that. Nah that wouldn't happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RIGHT! So there you have it. I won't be updating for a week starting on Monday. Going on a caravan trip, so I decided to do something to keep you guys entertained! PEACE OUT!