Chapter 13: The Arcade

At the Pizzeria...

Bon's POV

I can't believe Foxy just attacked Freddy. It's not like him. Chica is very upset with Foxy and is crying her eyes out. I went to 'Pirate's Cove' to check up on Chica.

''Hey, you OK?'' I ask.

''No. I can't believe Foxy just attacked Freddy like that.'' Chica said teary-eyed.

''Yeah, how's your head?''

''It's ok. If only that pizza sauce on the floor was not there I could've gotten through to him.''

''Ok, need anything?''

'' No, I'll be fine.'' She said as I walked out of the cove.

Back to the docks...

Bonnie's POV

''What are you all doing here.''

''Foxy?'' I ask.

''I said, What are you all doing here.''

''Foxy, we've come to bring you home.'' Freddy says.

''Don't you get it Freddy? I'm an outcast.''

''You're not, Foxy'' Freddy says.

''YES I AM.'' Foxy shouts.

''Foxy...''

''SHUT UP SPRINGTRAP!''

''Who the hell is Springtrap?'' Freddy asks

''My dad...'' I say.

''SPRINGTRAP'S YOUR FATHER?!'' Foxy shouts at me.

''I don't know why he would do this. He's always been kind-hearted.'' I say sadly.

''Well, Well, Well. If it ain't Freddy and Bonnie.'' A mysterious figure said.

''D-Dad?'' I say worriedly.

''No, I'm not your father. I'm the guy who took your life away. I've taken this body as my own. Your father is gone.'' Springtrap says walking out of the shadows revealing himself.

''Dad, I know your in there. Please don't be like this.'' I say.

Springtrap falls unconscious to the ground. Then he wakes back up.

''S-Son?'' Springtrap asks.

''Dad?''

I run up to him and hug him. It's been forever since I seen him.

''Wow, you've certainly grown.''

''Y-yeah, I have.''

''I'm outta here.'' Foxy says and runs off

''Foxy, WAIT!'' Freddy shouts.

''Bonnie, Son, you need to go, now.''

''Why dad?''

''He will take over again. You must get out of here.''

''I'm not leaving you, dad.'' 

''GO!''

We all run back to the cars and get in. I see the horrible sight of my dad getting turned back into the evil guy that murdered us.

Timeskip to them going back to the pizzeria.

''Bonnie, how is Springtrap your dad?'' Mike asks as we get out of the car.

''Well..You've heard of the workers that worked in Fredbear's Family Diner and died in the two springsuits. Haven't you?'' I ask Mike

''Yeah, I have.''

''Well, My father died in the springtrap suit when I was young and never got told till I was eight. Gold and Freddy's dad was actually his best friend and also died in the springsuits. For some reason, I recognize him even though I actually never knew him in my past life.''

''Jeez, that's dark.''

''Yeah''

We all see workmen going into the building and destroying the wall between the show stage and the backstage. We all guess it would be the soon-to-be arcade. 

Back to Foxy...

Foxy's POV

I can't believe they want me home. I'm not going back. I sat in the dark corner of an alleyway a mile from the pizzeria thinking about Chica. I wanted to be with her badly.