Chapter 20: Toy Chica

A/N:

YES I KNOW! I have been out of thingmae-time of story writing. BECAUSE OF THIS THING! (Blue screen of death.) My computer crashed wif dis ding raght heare. I couldn't right the story becuz all my saves were lost, (NOT THE STORY!) So I need to install everything again. and that took HOURS! Hope you oonderstund peeps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 month later...

Foxy's POV

I still can't get over that thing that the Marionette telling me about the Nightmare's. It just focused on my mind for days. Bonnie is thinking about it too but not as much as me. I was sitting at a table with Freddy and the rest of the gang, hanging out and eating pizza after a long day. Mike came in and was on the phone with the manager.

''Right. OK then.'' Mike said chatting to the manager.

''Ok, see you soon. Bye.'' Mike said as he came up to us.

''Well, we are getting a new addition to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria'' Mike said to us which got all of our attention.

''Really, What is it?'' Freddy asked Mike.

''Well, the manager...Wanted to use the Toy Chica animatronic to be an addition for the Fazbear Family, So instead of 3 robot's doing countless show's, they want 4 robot's doing countless show's.''

''We're more than just robot's Mike.'' Bonnie said making everyone laugh.

''When do we expect her to be redone you ask? In the next 4 day's.''

''Ok, are you starting today.'' Chica asked.

''Yeah, we're just about to start it now actually.'' Mike said as Jeremy walked up next to him.

''Freddy, Foxy, You mind setting her down on the table?'' Mike asked us as we got her. We layed her down on the table and I looked at Freddy, he didn't seem to notice me looking at him and I knew that look on his face. It was the look of 'love at first sight'. I walked out.

''I'll be right back.'' I said sniggering in laughter. When I closed the door, I laughed so hard I was crying.

''What's so funny?'' Bonnie while I just continued laughing falling to the ground.

''It-It'-It's Freddy! He's- HE'S LOVESTRUCK!'' I said continuing to laugh as well as Bonnie who was also laughing in pain.

Chica and Bon walked out the kitchen.

''What's so funny, Foxy?'' Chica asked me.

''FREDDY'S LOVESTRUCK!'' Bonnie said laughing in pain, Chica and Bon couldn't help keep it in and also burst out laughing.

5 minutes later...

 After we all stopped laughing like crazy, I went to the bathroom real quick. After I got out the bathroom, I saw something odd in the bin. It looked like a small, green and white stick.

''Meh, It could be anyone's''

4 Day's Later...

We switched on the Toy Chica animatronic, as it looked around the room, It saw me, Bonnie, Mike and Jeremy.

''Uhhh, who are you?'' It asked.

''We just fixed you up and now you are here. I'm Mike, this is Jeremy. I've trusted you too have already met?''

''Yeah.''

''This is Bonnie and this is Foxy.'' Mike said introducing us.

Toy Chica's POV

As soon as Mike mentioned Foxy I was immediately drawn to him. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

''What's you're name?'' Mike asked me.

''Oh, It's Tochi.''

''Hey guy's, how you doi-'' Bon said entering the room.

''Bonbon?!''

''Tochi?!''

We hugged.

''I'd never thought I'd see you again!'' I squealed of joy.

''Neither did I!'' She squealed also.

''Want me to give you a tour of the place?'' Bon asked me.

''Sure!''