Chapter 18: A special guest

A/N: RIGHT THEN! I'm back in working order. And for once in my big ass life, I'm not crazy...

YAY!

FINALLY I'M NOT CRAZY!

JK!

awkfnafbawgfawuilfiAfauiGfAWfuiawFawifjawio;fjawiOFHAIO

ILLUMILENNY CONFIRMED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

<le suspense intensifies>

BTW I looked at the spam thing and at the start it says fnaf. I swear that was on That random spam thing when I go crazy.

AND! Important note: I need ideas badly, so this one is gonna be short through no ideas. PLS give me sum ideas pls!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Foxy's POV

After the shopping spree....

When we came back from the mall with Mike's car, I looked at the time and it said 2:00am.

''Whew, 2 hours of shopping and I'm tired. I'm going to our cove to get some rest.'' I say as Chica tags along with me.

Bonnie POV

''Want to get some rest?'' I say to Bon.

''Nah, I'm not tired.''

''Arcade?''

''Yeah.''

We went to an arcade console and played some arcade games and generally having a good time. We both got tired and Bon went to bed to get some rest. I was gonna stick around for one more game. After I finished the game and typed in my high score. I was thinking of a name to put it in. But then for a split second it put up B-E-N. I backed away slowly from the arcade game and went to the part's 'n service room to get my guitar. But I froze when I walked into it.

''Ben, or should I say. Bonnie.'' It said in a cold, ghostly voice.

''How do you know my name?!'' I shouted at him.

''I have been around since the early years of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. I made you reborn in new life.''

''What's all this shouting about?'' Foxy said walking in until he saw the shadowy figure.

''Dear god...'' Foxy said frozen.

''Foxy. I heard you were re-opened. Congratulations. It brings me back to my early years at the age of 6. WHERE I WAS MURDERED!'' It shouted with glowing white eyes.

''Y-you were murdered too?!'' I shout.

''Yes, I was his first victim. I don't know how I got into this form. My name used to be Liam. But now.''

''I go as the marionette.''