Chapter 7: Jeremy Fitzgerald

Chica's POV

I heard the door open and it revealed a man in a security guard outfit with his brown, messy hair with his cap on.

''Now where's the animatronic I'm looking for?'' he said with a smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

You've all guessed him by now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He came over to me and Foxy and gave Foxy a bro-fist.

''Hey Foxy, been a long time!'' he said cheery.

''Yeah, It has been a long time.'' foxy said also cheery.

''Oh, Chica this is Jeremy Fitzgerald and Jeremy this is Chica!'' Foxy said smiling.

Foxy's POV

It's so good to have Jeremy around here again. I'm gonna ask him if he wants to take the night shift with Mike, that would be awesome. We both walked into the parts 'n service room and went over to the Toy Bonnie animatronic and Jeremy examined it closely

''Jeremy?! Is that you?!'' Freddy said shocked as he gave a nod.

''It's been so long man!'' Freddy said still a bit shocked while I just smiled

He looked at the Toy Bonnie animatronic carefully and examined the panel in the back of the Toy Bonnie animatronic while Freddy lifted it up.

''It's going to take 2 days.'' Jeremy said as he looked up from it.

''That will do.'' Freddy said while he walked out the room.

Freddy's POV

I walked out the room and saw Bonnie practicing with his guitar bored out of his mind. I walked up to Mike's office to check up on him. Gold came out of the supply closet after waking up. He knows what's happening with the Toy Bonnie animatronic. Gold walked up to and sat next to Bonnie. When I entered Mike was Reading a magazine with headphones in.

''Hey Mike.'' I said while he put down the magazine and the headphones.

''Hey, who was the guy that walked into the building. Foxy told me to keep the door unlocked because the 'repairman' was coming.'' Mike said questioning me.

''Well uhhh, he was the night guard for the old location a couple of years ago. He's just 2 years older than you.'' I said to Mike

''He is here to fix the old Toy Bonnie animatronic.'' I said to him while he raised a smile.

''Oh, ok then.'' he said as he put his headphones back in and started to read the magazine again.

I walked out the room and saw Chica going to the kitchen while giving Foxy a kiss on the cheek (or a peck, I don't know.) to make us some pizza.

Time skip - 5:55am

It has been a long and boring night. Jeremy just needed to work on it for one more day, then it would be active and would perform with us. Foxy came out of the cove and went to check up on Jeremy to see if he needed anything as he has not had anything to eat or drink. I gathered the others to get in position for the day as Foxy came out of parts 'n service to go back to 'Pirate's Cove'.

???'s POV

My reckoning is neigh. Soon, these fools will cower when they see me. I will kill all of them. Just like I did on that day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So evil with da cliffhangers.