Chapter 28: The Big Day

MAN, it feels good writing out this story again, to be honest, I didn't think I'd be writing this at all!

But still, I'm back, (feeling sick as ever too)

It's been a whole fucking year since I've written the last chapter.

Anyways, lez get on with this story lads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10:00AM

Foxy's POV

This is it.

The big day.

We even closed the restaurant for a couple of days. I woke up to chica laying against me, like if she was cold. I smiled and tried to creep out of bed and into the bathroom. Until I heard her voice.

"Where do you think you're going" Chica said laying on my bed smiling at me.

"What? I ain't allowed to go to the bathroom now?" I said jokingly which just made Chica giggle a little bit.

"Guess what day it is." Chica said, she sounded and looked excited for our big day.

"Tuesday" I said joking about with her.

"No, silly, I'm not talking about the day of the week." Chica said smiling.

"It's our big day." I say laying in bed with her.

"Yep, and you need to get ready, handsome" Chica says ruffling my hair a little bit.

"It takes effort though." I say yawning, and putting a pillow over my head.

"Come on, handsome." Chica said pulling the covers off the bed, I thought she was still in bed with me.

"Uhhhh" I say groaning making Chica laugh. I finally get up and head to the bathroom.

1 hour later...

Chica and I headed to our seperate spaces to get ready. Me, Freddy, Bonnie and Gold were getting ready in the parts and service room, while Chica, Bon and Tochi were getting ready in Pirates Cove. Mike and Jeremy both walked in wearing their tuxedos. It was all set. I kept thinking how this would go in my head since I've never been to a wedding before.

"The girls got lucky." Bonnie said jokingly to us.

"How so," Freddy said, also jokingly.

"They actually get a nice room to get ready in, then all we got was the Parts & Service Room" Bonnie said laughing a little bit at the end of the sentence. Everyone was in a good mood. One by one we all looked in the Parts & Service Room's mirror, checking ourselves out. We all looked good.

"You guys do not know how nervous I am right now." I say with butterflies in my stomach.

"It will go fine, Foxy." Gold said re-assuring me whilst putting his hand on my shoulders.

"Yeah, Golds right." Freddy said.

"It will go smoothly if you keep calm." Bonnie said also.

"Thanks guys, I mean it." I say looking at each of them.

We all take our positions on stage, Freddy was standing next to me, followed up by Mike, Gold and Bonnie. Jeremy took the centre part of the stage checking the time now and then.

And then came Chica.

She was so beautiful.

Just looking at her made me want to close my eyes and melt away.

She was also looking at me, not taking her eyes off of me.

Looking at her made me think back to when we first met, I was alone, shut most people out, and then she came, and changed my life.

Forever.

And now we were going to be with each other.

Forever.

Chica stood in front of me, looking dreamily into my eyes, as I was doing the same. Jeremy started off speaking.

15 minutes later...

"Foxy, do you take Chica to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Jeremy asked me.

"I do." I replied back smiling whilst looking at Chica.

"Chica, do you take Foxy to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Jeremy asked Chica

"I do." Replied Chica whilst also looking into my eyes smiling.

"Then you may now kiss the bride." Jeremy said smiling.

We both kissed and melted into it.

Everyone was clapping for the newly wedded couple.

We were all gonna enjoy ourselves for the next couple of hours.

9:00PM

Me and Chica went back to our room, we both got undressed. And slipped into bed. We were both melting into each other's eyes.

"Can't believe we're married now." Chica said not taking my eyes off of me.

"Yeah, I've dreamt of this day since the first day I met you." I say kissing her.

"I love you." Chica said to me.

"I love you too." I say back.

We both went to sleep quickly.

?????????'s POV

"Heh, they have no idea what kind of pain and suffering they will have when we encounter them." I say watching the pizzeria from a distance.

"We will act soon." I say to my allies who were all looking at me.

"But first." I say.

"We will send him in first." I say again.