Chapter 27: Pre-Wedding

Also one of my favourite songs above. Eminem - Rap God, it's amazing. Not much to say though, so enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chica's POV

It's the day before mine and Foxy's wedding! I'm so excited at the fact he's going to be my husband! The wedding was delayed from a number of events like Springtrap and Mangle. Whenever I ask about the Mangle, Foxy turns away, like he's keeping a secret, and he tells me everything! I might try again, see if there is any luck.

"Foxy?" I see sitting at a table.

"Yes love?" He says to me holding my hand as soon as I came over.

"Can I have a word with you?" I ask 

"Sure, anything." Foxy says following me into "Pirate's Cove". 

"Look, I know you don't like it when I ask about the Mangle, but I want to know who she is." I say in an attempt to get Foxy to tell me about her.

He sighs.

"Fine." He says a little disappointed.

"Chica, Has your memory been wiped after 1987?" He asks.

"Yes." I say, I really don't remember that year.

"Well, Mangle...Bit a young child's frontal lobe out." Foxy said which shocked me.

"And...." Foxy said trailing off again, a moment later another sigh came out of his mouth.

"She's my sister." Foxy said which shocked me even more.

"How could she!?" I say still shocked.

Foxy looked like he was frozen.

"Foxy?" I say trying to get his attention.

He then later snapped back.

"Sorry, I zoned out for a moment there." Foxy said getting up off of the bed and helping me up. He's a real gentleman. 

"You know what? Me and our child are in the mood for some pizza right about now. Maybe a pepperoni pizza will do." I say craving pizza.

Foxy's POV

She didn't really like pepperoni pizza, this pregnancy must be driving her crazy. Me and Freddy loved pepperoni pizza though, (Pepperoni is love, Pepperoni is life.) I see Bon and Bonnie come from their room and went straight to get to the arcade, Freddy and Tochi were just sitting on Stage chatting. When Freddy looked at me, he smiled. And I smiled back, knowing we will always be brothers.

"Now where is it." Chica said looking for the pepperoni pizza.

I also join in the search. I looked in one of the freezers and found a good one.

"Found one love." I say carrying the pizza box in both of my hands.

She opens the box and finds a nice, large pizza covered in cheese and pepperoni that looked delicious. I got another two for Tochi and Freddy to share and Bonnie and Bon to share, I got a normal pizza out because Gold didn't like pepperoni. He liked normal cheese. Once they were finished I handed Freddy and Tochi a box to share,

"On the house." I say passing it to Freddy.

"Thanks Foxy!" Freddy said cheerfully.

I then gave Bonnie one.

"On the house." I say again to them.

"Cheer's Foxy." Bonnie says opening the box pausing the arcade game.

I see Gold sleeping in the supply closet.

I place the pizza on the ground knowing he will not want to be disturbed.

I saw everyone ( except Gold ) eating and sharing the pizza. That was the upside of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, Performing was one of the upsides as well. Downside is, we got murdered.

I go back to "Pirate's Cove." To see Chica eating some of the pizza.

"Already started without me? I say joking around.

"No." Chica says hiding a pizza slice behind her back.

"A-A ghost came in here and ate the pizza." Chica says lying.

"You know what? Five years ago, Freddy told me the exact same thing." I say to Chica while Freddy came in the room.

"What's that?" Freddy asks.

"Nothing." I say while Chica is trying to hide a snigger.

"Never mind that, Foxy, I need to speak to you for a second." Freddy said while he led me out of the room.

He led me to Mike's office and Mike got out some blueprint plans.

"Mike and Jeremy plan to build you a bigger "Pirate's Cove" Freddy said while Mike was showing me the blueprints.

"This is amazing!" I say astonished.

"When is it happening?" I ask.

"A week from today." Jeremy said.

"Thank you, I mean it." I say while I shook Mike and Jeremy's hand.

Suddenly an idea came to my head.

"I have an idea, you can't tell Chica that we are building this. I want it to be a surprise." I say while Freddy, Mike and Jeremy nodded. 

"Oh, and Freddy." I ask

"Yeah?" He answers

"Would you like to be my best man?" I ask as he smiles.

"Hell yeah!" Freddy says high fiving me.

"Alright, plans are set. This needs to go perfect." I say nervous of what might happen tomorrow.