Chapter 21: Toy Chica's Plan

A/N

I LUV DIS SONG!!!!!!!!!! LISTEN TO IT PLS! It's by chemical brothers and they are AWESOME! and.

THANKS FOR 2K READS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toy Chica's POV

''So, what do you think of the place?'' Bon asks me.

''It's way better than the last location we were in. Everyone seems nice too.''

''Yeah.''

''By the way, is Foxy single?''

''What?!'' Bon said jumping backwards.

''What? I'm just wondering.''

''No, he's not. He's engaged to Chica.''

''Well that sucks.''

''Well, I'm off to make some pizza with Chica. Bye Tochi!'' Bon said running off.

There must be something that could make me win him from Chica. GOD, he is so hot. I really want that handsome fox. I saw Foxy and Chica making out. Ugh. Why did he pick her over me? I'm clearly the hottest one around, no offense to Bon. He passes me and I get really nervous. 

2 hours later...

My plan is perfect! I hide in 'Pirate's Cove', when he passes me, I quickly grab him in and not let anyone see. I'll convince him to love me and if he doesn't get convinced. Well, I'm going to make him and he'll probably say yes anyways. I see him coming towards 'Pirate's Cove' and hide in the corner of the curtain so he can't see me. He walks in and gets something. He quickly turns around and see's me.

''JESUS CHRIST!'' he said getting scared

''Oh, It's you.'' Foxy says in that hot, pirate accent.

''Yeah, sorry for the scare.''

''What are you doing here, lass?''

''Oh uhh, I accidentally dropped a coin 'cos I was gonna play an arcade game and it rolled in here. I'm just looking for it.'' I said lying.

''Ok, well carry on.'' he said turning around.

I pin him against the wall and start to kiss him, he breaks it.

''What are you doing?!'' he says to me while I tie him up to a pole while he tries to resist.

''Cumon, I know you want me.'' I say calm kissing him while he tries to resists.

''I Don't!''

''H-'' he tries to scream 'help' but I cover his mouth.

''Shhhh.'' I say going to kiss him again.

''What the fuck is going on here?!'' 

I turn around to see Freddy towering over me scaring me. He looked very angry.

''Oh uhhhh, hey Freddy!'' I say.

He unties Foxy from the pole and Foxy raises his hook to my neck. 

''Foxy, I've got this.'' Freddy says trying to calm him down while he walks out of 'Pirate's Cove'.

''Why the fuck were you molesting him?'' Freddy said angry with me.

''I-I-I wasn't!'' I say trying to get him to back off.

''YOU WERE!'' Freddy said real angry. He was really scary.

''Fine, I confess. I like Foxy and tried to get to him, but he resisted!'' I say to Freddy.

''Thank god for that.'' Freddy said relieved

''But no matter how much I love you, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!'' Freddy said to me realizing what he just said to me. 

We just stood there frozen like statues. I was blushing so hard.

''I-I gotta go.'' Freddy said running off.

I never really had anyone to love me. Freddy's the first one that has ever said that to me. I think I love him back, I need time to think. I run to the bathrooms without looking at Chica or Foxy.

Freddy's POV

I can't believe I just said that to Toy Chica. I went to think about what I said. Would she hate me? I hope not. She's the love of my life. I need time to think.

2 hours later...

I come out of the bathrooms and see Tochi apologizing to Chica and Foxy which made me smile. They seemed okay with the apology. I hope we can all get along. Tochi sees me and hugs me.

''I love you too!'' She whispers in my ear. I look at Foxy and Chica and see them sniggering in laughter.