Chapter 22: Tochi and Freddy

A/N

I'd like to thank everyone for reading my story and giving me support.

All of the comments are making me smile. Thank you all.

Btw, the video above is by HitlerSpimp who makes me laugh my ass off all the time, he released this video some time ago and when I watched it. I literally said,

''What the fuck did I just watch?''

The end.

OR IS IT THE END? WHAT IF PURPLE GUY NOT KILL?!

Cake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freddy's POV

''I love you too!'' Those words kept playing in my head and for the first time in forever, I've been extremely happy. I was sitting at a table with my new girlfriend, Tochi. Foxy and Chica have gone to get some rest and Bonnie and Bon are at the arcade, just leaving us two. Tochi was leaning on my shoulder very tired. I got a phone call (Yes, animatronics have phones, deal with it.) from an unknown number. It said the number was 0+.

''Hmm.'' I say quietly trying not to wake Tochi up.

I slowly picked Tochi up and took her to my room. I put her in my bed and put the covers over her. Just as I was about to answer the phone call, the duration ran out. After another minute my phone rang again. I answered it.

''Freddy Fazbear speaking.'' I say not knowing who it is. My phone rarely recognizes the numbers of other phones.

''Your time is coming.'' I heard a dark, garbled voice say. After those words the phone got disconnected. I tried to think about who that was. It wasn't Springtrap 'cos that was way darker than his voice. I looked at the time and it said 1:00am.

''Aren't you guys gonna get some rest?'' I say going over to Bonnie and Bon.

''I don't know, what do you think?'' Bonnie said to Bon.

''Nah, I'm not tired.''

''Ok'' Bonnie said turning to the arcade game.

''Nope, we're not.'' Bonnie said to me.

''Move over, Freddy Fazbear's gonna join.'' I say pulling out a quarter putting it in the Super Smash Fazbear X arcade machine

30 minutes later...

''Cumon, we're gonna beat him.'' I say fighting the final boss on the arcade game.

''Bonnie, get that power up!'' Bon says also fighting the boss.

''Cumon, Cumon.'' Bonnie said so focused.

''WE DID IT!'' I say shouting quietly.

''HELL YEAH!'' Bonnie said also shouting quietly

''THREE-FIVE!'' Bon said shouting quietly raising her hand gesturing for a high-five. We all jumped in the air at the same time and high-fived each other.

''Whew, all that button mashing drained me.'' Bonnie said really tired.

''Yeah, me too.'' Bon said

''Wait, the high-scores.'' I say going back to the arcade game.

I typed in F-A-Z, Bon typed in B-O-N and Bonnie typed in B-N-I to not get confused with Bon. Bonnie and Bon started to go back to their room to get some sleep. I went to my room and saw Tochi awake.

''Hey Tochi!''

''Freddy!'' Tochi said excited to see me. She sprang from the bed and hugged me. 

''You happy to see me?'' I say still hugging Tochi.

''Of course I am!''

I yawn and put my arm around her sitting on the bed.

''You tired?''

''Yeah, I'm going to sleep.''

''Alright, night Freddy!''

''Night Tochi.''