Chapter 15: Springtrap's Attack

2 Day's later... 

(WARNING: A bit brutal)

Foxy's POV

Springtrap hasn't bothered me in 6 day's now. That's so odd. It's like he just left me. ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) I still don't know if I should go back to the pizzeria. It has been 2 day's since Jeremy gave me the choice...

That's it. I'm going back to the pizzeria.

I walk out of the alleyway limping 'cos I hurt my leg badly yesterday and I look like I'm broken up again. I look like my withered self. After limping out of the alleyway, I suddenly felt the urge to start walking. So I walked half the way, But something didn't feel right. I got real suspicious. I started to run. I ran as fast as I could. All the way to the pizzeria. I burst through the doors while skidding across the floor making sparks across the ground. All I saw was horror. I saw everyone barely conscious and battered and broken. Like me.

I saw Springtrap laughing evilly with red, glowing eyes.

''Oh, It's you.'' Springtrap said laughing.

''What have you done to them!'' I shout.

''I'm killing them all of course. One by one.''

''No...''

''NO!'' I shout with pure anger.

I lunge at Springtrap making him fall back into the wall. I started to punch him as hard as I could while he just laughed. I'm screaming in anger. Like a volcano, I blown up. I pick Springtrap up and banged his head off the wall multiple times. I pick him up again and throw him to the ground. He starts crawling away laughing still. I slowly walk towards him. He gets up real quick as if pain is nothing. He punches me real hard 5 times and then I fall to the ground. He picks me up and holds me in the air.

''YOUR GONNA JOIN THEM!'' Springtrap shouts laughing.

''I'LL KILL YOU!'' I shout back and kick him in the gut making him stumble to the ground. I kick his face making him stand back up. I grab his head and throw it against my knee almost breaking his face. I then slam his face off of the table to hurt him even more for what he did to my family. He then grabs me by the neck and starts to punch me. It felt like this was never gonna end. I felt like I was gonna get killed any second now. He then throws me against the wall and I start to power down.

Chica's POV

I woke up in pain to see Springtrap fighting with FOXY?!

''Foxy?'' I say weakly but he doesn't hear. Springtrap throws him against the wall and he starts to power down.

''No.'' I say weakly again.

''No..'' I say even louder Springtrap hearing also. He just laughed evilly.

I stand up and run over to Foxy. He was powering down real fast. He looked over at me and mouthed these words.

''I'm sorry''

He then powered down.

Dead...

I burst out into tears.

''NO!'' I say crying over his dead body while Springtrap couldn't control his laughing.

''YOU KILLED HIM!'' I shout at Springtrap.

''So what. He was always the weakling.'' 

I then walk up to Springtrap.

''Awww what you gonna do. Cry?''

I literally snapped. I couldn't control my anger. I start to punch him in the face and pin him against the wall still punching him in the face. He was screaming in pain. I was enjoying very second of this. I always wanted to do this with my killer. I throw him on the ground and walk over to him.

''THIS IS FOR FOXY!'' I shout punching his face as hard as I can while he screamed in pain. He then picks me up and holds me in the air by the neck.

''YOU WILL JOIN HIM!''

''But the fact is. I'm not dead yet.'' I hear a voice say. I got thrown to the ground. I turn to see Foxy fighting Springtrap.

Foxy's POV 

I tackle Springtrap into the wall and started to bang his face off of the wall making him scream in pain. I then pick him up and threw him into a table making all bent. A steel table, Ow. I then get another table, open his mouth putting the teeth on the table. I then walk away from him and then run back and kicked his head making his teeth break. I then pick him up and hold his hook next to his face.

''You know what? I'm not gonna kill you, I'm not a killer, Like you.'' I say letting him go as he limped out of the building.

''But double cross me again and I will. Alive or not, I will. Then you will burn in hell.'' I say. I then blacked out.

I woke up in the part's 'n service room with Freddy and Chica next to me.

''Uhh, my head.'' I say rubbing my head.

''FOXY!'' Chica shouts hugging me.

''Chica.'' I say weakly, we hugged. I missed her so much.

''Hey Foxy.'' I turn to see Freddy smiling

''Hey Freddy, Sorry about, you know.'' 

''Meh, It's ok, I'm not bothered. I'm just glad to have you home, brother.''

''Thanks Freddy.''

I sit up and my head hurts real bad.

''Owww.'' I say groaning in pain rubbing my head.

''Alright, Foxy you need to get some rest with Chica.''

''Ok, I'm just glad to be home again.'' I say walking out with Chica going into 'Pirate's Cove'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

ALMOST 1000 READS! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

And also, Thanks to TheBaron1993 for the mention in his book!