Chapter 12: Finding Foxy

11:00pm 

Mike's POV

''Ok.'' I said setting out the map of town.

''Right, there are 2 sections of town. Jeremy, you search this part of town, while I search the other half of town. Ok?'' I said to Jeremy as I pointed out the parts of town as he nodded.

''I'm going with Mike.'' Bonnie said out of the blue.

''Are you sure?'' Jeremy said to Bonnie

''I'm sure. I'm not gonna let him die out there.'' Bonnie said with a serious look on his face.

''I'm going with Jeremy.'' Freddy said with a bandage covering his left eye.

''What?! Freddy, you can't. You need to stay here!'' I said not convincing him.

''I need to fix this, me and Chica are the only ones that can get through to him. But, as of now, Chica doesn't want to see Foxy.'' he said with a sad expression on his face.

''Ok then.'' Mike said.

''Let's go.'' Jeremy said walking out with Freddy going to his car. Me and Bonnie went in the car and started our search for Foxy.

Timeskip - 5:00am 

''IT'S NO USE!'' I said so tired from searching down alleyways, roads and construction sites in the dark.

My phone suddenly starts ringing and I see that it's Jeremy calling me                                                                  

''Yeah?'' I answered picking up the phone.

''We may have found a lead.''Jeremy said on the phone.

''Go on.'' I said sternly.

''Well, we found some footprint tracks that looks like Foxy's down at West Boulevard.''

''We'll check it out tomorrow, we need to get back to the pizzeria. Have you notified the manager that Foxy's gone missing?'' I asked.

''Yeah, I have, he seems very stressed about it as it could go bad for business,'' Jeremy said.

''Alright, mark it on the map where you seen the footprints and maybe take a photo or two of them.'' I said.

''Mike, 1. This is not a paranormal investigation. 2. I've already took them 'cos I'd knew you'd ask about it.'' Jeremy said joking around. He really does know me.

''Alright, see you back at the pizzeria.'' I said as I hung the phone up.

Timeskip - 5:30am 

Back at the pizzeria...

I look at the photo and the footprints look alot like Foxy's, he could be holed up there.

''Yep, they definitely look like Foxy's footprints.'' I said looking at the footprints carefully.''

''Alright Freddy, we need to go to the parts 'n service room to fix you up for today.'' I said to Freddy.

''Ok.'' Freddy replied as we walked to the parts 'n service room.

Timeskip - 10:00pm 

''Alright. We're going to West Boulevard down near the docks. Freddy, Bonnie, You coming?'' I said to them both.

''Yes.'' they both said in unison.

''Ok, Let's go.'' I said as we all rushed to the cars.

Down at the docks...

I look at the footprints carefully and followed them to an underpass. We see a silhouette of a figure just sitting there until it spoke to us.

''What are you all doing here.''