Chapter 32: The Golden Nightmare

Freddy's POV

We're all focused on everything around us, Gold is focusing his powers to keep track of where they are. The rest of us are standing guard looking for anything out of the ordinary. Gold interrupts the silence.

"They're outside." Gold says opening his eyes.

 We all turn to the door. Getting ready for whatever is out there. Then all of a sudden there is heavy footsteps from what sounds like animatronics all around us, the footsteps are everywhere and are getting more louder and more frequent, right up until one of the tables near Parts n service moves by itself. We all turn to it and scan the table real quick, doesn't look like anything out of the ordinary.

We all turn to the door to see an animatronic, it looks like Gold, but it wasn't. It was far from it. This thing looked like it came straight from the depths of hell itself. It looks at us with its heavy eyes and it's incredibly sharp teeth.

What the literal fuck is this thing.

"Just as I expected." It spoke with a deep and distorted voice. "Weak, frail things." Looking at us one by one. 

"What do you want from us." I shouted, hoping to get an answer as to why they're after us.

"We want your souls." It spoke, it's eyes beginning to glow red. 

It then started to scream In a horrible tone, it was fucking terrifying.

It lunged at me and knocked me straight to the ground, it begun to swing at me until Bonnie knocked him off, putting him to the ground. It got up nearly instantly.

Whatever this thing is it's fast, real fucking fast.

Gold teleported behind it and tried to grab him but he moved to the side of him, punching him in the ribs and knocking Gold to one knee. It then grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up, Bon came at him from behind and hit him hard in the back which made him drop Gold, Bonnie then quickly assisted her with a punch straight to the side of his head. Bon then began to hold both his arms in place to keep him still for Bonnie. 

Bonnie started throwing his punch and the nightmare teleported away, Bonnie ended up punching Bon in the head throwing her to the ground.

"FUCK, BON." Bonnie shouted quickly going beside her. 

"I'm so fucking sorry." Bonnie said almost pleading. She was laying cold on the floor. Bonnie had knocked her out.

"Bonnie get her to safety, quickly." I order

Bonnie runs into Pirates Cove with her and placed her there.

We're now an animatronic down.

Mike begins to swing his electric baton and hits the nightmare in the stomach where there's another set of teeth. This causes the nightmare to back off real quick. Jeremy comes at him from behind and hits him in the back of the head with a crowbar, denting the head. 

The nightmare then quickly turns around to retaliate, I run and grab the back of his neck and throw him into the wall. He's stunned for a brief second in which Bonnie comes and punched him, hard. He's pissed that he made him knock out his girlfriend. The nightmare then bites Bonnie in the face, ripping it off. 

"AAAAGHHHHH" Bonnie screams as his face comes clean off.

"I'll return you all to the storage room." The nightmare screams.

"I CANT SEE." Bonnie screams. His voice distorted. He clutches at his face then falls to the floor.

Bonnie then powers down, probably from the shock, it must've overloaded his systems.