Chapter 14: The Arcade Pt. 2

2 hours after leaving Foxy and Springtrap...

Chica's POV

It's been two hours since Freddy, Bonnie, Mike and Jeremy left the building. I really wanted Foxy back with me. I love him too much to stay mad at him. Bon and me were just talking. We love talking to each other. We would sit in 'Pirate's Cove' and just talk. I heard the door open and saw the four of them walk in with sad faces.

''Freddy, Please.'' I say hoping to get an answer, but he just shaked his head.

I burst out into tears and Bon came to comfort me. Freddy and Bonnie walked to their rooms sadly and Jeremy and Mike walked to the office.

''It's ok Chica.'' Bon said comforting me

''It's not Bon.'' I say crying my eyes out.

Freddy walks out his room and goes to the newly built arcade to cheer himself up. Bonnie joins him also. I've never gotten a chance to see the arcade yet.

''Bon, can we go to the arcade?'' I say wiping my eyes.

''Yeah, why not?''

Foxy's POV

4 Day's later...

Springtrap hasn't bothered me in a while. That's odd. I stand up and take a walk in the streets and alleyways since Springtrap is gone and I'm at peace right now. I see Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria in a distance. I sigh then walk away from it. I really want to go home. Home....I could only imagine it as heaven. I go back to the alleyway I stay at and lie down on the solid, stone cold ground. It's so dark you can't even see the road. I wonder what the others are doing right now. As I slowly fall asleep I think about Chica. God I miss her really badly. I would give anything to see her right now. But my soul forbid me to go. 

1 hour later...

''Foxy.'' Someone says waking me up. I don't answer.

''Foxy..'' He says again.

I open my eyes and black shoes stand in front of me. I look up to see Jeremy with a pizza box in his hands.

''Why are you here.'' I say still half asleep 

''I just came to bring you something to eat.'' Jeremy says giving me the pizza box. I open the box to reveal a meat pizza. My favorite..

''The others miss you alot. Especially Chica.'' Jeremy said to me shocking me.

''C-Chica wants me home?!''

''Yes, she really misses you.''

''Are you sure you want to stay here?'' Jeremy asked me.

''Give me time to think.''

''How much time.''

''2 day's.''

''Ok. I'll see you later Foxy.'' Jeremy said to me walking off.

''Seeya.'' I say while eating my awesome meat pizza.

Chica's POV

I sit at a table with Bon and see Jeremy walk in. Freddy walks up to him and I try to listen in to their conversation for news about Foxy.

''Well?'' Freddy says.

''He said he needs time to think.''

''How much?''

''2 Day's.''

''Ok, do you think he will come back?''

''Yes. I know he will.'' Jeremy says with a smile on his face walking to the office to go see Mike.

I really hope Foxy comes back. I miss him so much that I'm on the verge of insanity.