Chapter 8: BonBon

Foxy's POV

10:00pm

It was the end of another very busy day since I was back in order. Jeremy was STILL in parts 'n service fixing up the Toy Bonnie animatronic and has only came out twice for either food and drink or needing some tools or spare parts. Me and Freddy went to check up on him and saw the Toy Bonnie animatronic all fixed up and powered off while Jeremy was flipping some switches at the control panel on the back.

''Hey guys, she is finished.'' Jeremy said wiping off the oil and sweat on him.

''Thanks Jeremy.'' Freddy said to him smiling.

''By the way, Jeremy, can I ask you something?'' I asked

''Yeah?'' Jeremy said

''Would..you like to take the night shift with Mike and hang out here at night?'' I asked while he just smiled back.

''Of course I will!'' Jeremy said cheery.

''But, who's Mike?'' Jeremy asked us.

''Mike is the current night guard here, I will introduce you.'' Freddy said as he was walking towards the office with Jeremy.

I went over to Chica who was making us all pizza in the kitchen and hugged her.

''Hey.'' Chica said smiling to me.

''Hey.'' I said back smiling also.

''Dinners almost ready.''Chica said looking down at the oven where the pizza was.

''Jeremy has finished the Toy Bonnie animatronic. Wanna come with?'' I asked her

''Ok I will be a minute or so.'' Chica said giving me a kiss.

I went down to the office to see Mike and Jeremy chatting and Freddy going to go to the dining area where Gold and Bonnie are sitting. Me, Jeremy and Freddy went to parts 'n service to activate the Toy Bonnie animatronic and reveal it to the others. While we were in we closed the door tight but still we smelt a waft of pizza in our faces as Chica made it. Jeremy powered it on and it started to look around slowly.

''W-Where am I?'' she said a bit nervously.

''You are at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. Welcome, I'm Freddy Fazbear. This is Foxy and this is Jeremy Fitzgerald.'' Freddy said while BonBon gave Jeremy a small wave.

''Do you and Jeremy know each other?'' Freddy asked BonBon

''Yeah, I only remember a little bit of him.'' BonBon said.

''By the way, what's your name?'' Freddy asked as he forgot.

''BonBon, the name is BonBon.'' BonBon said smiling.

''Ok then. Do you want to meet the others?'' Freddy asked.

''Wait, there is others?'' BonBon asked confused.

''Yes, just like us.'' Foxy said.

I creaked the door open a little bit to see everyone waiting in the dining area eating the pizza Chica made for them.

''You ready?'' I asked.

''Yeah, I guess'' she said nervously.

I open the door and closed it quickly so the others won't see.

''Everyone, you are wondering why I gathered you here. Well, I gathered you here to reveal. A new animatronic.'' I said while the others smiled

''Introducing. BonBon!'' I said while the others gasped and smiled.

Bonnie's eyes popped out of their sockets (not really) when he saw BonBon. He wouldn't take his eyes off of her.

''Hey everyone, the name's BonBon.'' she said a bit shy.

''Do you want Chica to show you around the pizzeria?'' Freddy asked.

''OK.'' BonBon said smiling at Chica.

Chica's POV

Timeskip to end of tour cos I can.

''So BonBon, what do you think of the pizzeria?'' I asked BonBon.

''It's lovely Chica, the gang seems nice too.'' BonBon said smiling.

''Yeah, did I tell you about me and Foxy?'' I said.

''No.'' BonBon said.

''Well, Foxy is my boyfriend. He is the most amazing boyfriend in the world. The rest are single and are currently available. That's if you want one.'' I said to her smiling while her face went red.

''You do want one!'' I said to her trying not to smile much.

''Ok but PLEASE do not tell anyone. I..like Bonnie.'' BonBon said

''Oh my gawsh!'' I said to her.

''But PLEASE don't tell anyone that can spill out secrets.'' BonBon said giving me a serious look.

''Ok'' I said while we walked back to the dining area.

Timeskip backward till end of tour again.

Freddy's POV

I knew Bonnie liked BonBon because I see it on his face. I went up to him while he acted natural trying to avoid knowing that he likes BonBon. I went up to him in the 'I know your secret' kind of smile and he went pale faced.

''What.'' he said not laying an eyeball on me.

''Nothing.'' I said trying to hold back the smile.

''Ok fine, I will tell you but you CAN'T tell anyone.'' Bonnie said in a serious tone quietly.

'Well...I..like BonBon.'' he said looking down at the floor.

I tried not to grin but it spilled and everyone saw I was grinning.

''What you grinning about Freddy?'' Gold asked me.

''Nothing.'' while my face changed back to normal.