Chapter 24: The Mangle

A/N

First of all, A HUGE APOLOGY! This Fuckboy at school found out who I was on Wattpad and started to make fun of me. I couldn't write anymore for 2 weeks because his words were going through my head. He thinks he's all hard and he is one of the toughest guys in school. And Guess what? I beat him. I gave him a huge fucking black eye.

So, I'ma tell you all some shtoof about me.

Gender: Boy. (Yeah, I'm a fucking boy, DEAL WITH IT!)

Hair color: VERY Dark Brown hair

Eye Color: Deep sea Blue

Personality: Crazy, Friendly, Energetic. (and shtoof)

Likes: Music (The Good Kind), Wattpad, FNaF, TF2, Youtube, You guy's, My sleep. (NEVER disturb me when I'm sleeping or I will claw my way down you're throat AND TEAR OUT YOU'RE VERY SOUL!)

Dislikes: Lag, Fuckboy's that make fun of me, Homework...., No sleep.

Hobbies: Wattpad, PS4, Gym (Yes, I actually go to the gym.) PS3, My Ipad. <--- (Broken) And my phone. (Nokia Lumia 530)

Have a good day bro's and I'll see you later. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Credit to FnafMudkip7705 For the idea of calling you guys Bro's. (If I try to mention a user with the huge circle-thingy A button. It goes a weird place.)

AND! YouTube's Restriction Mode decided to switch on for me for no apparent reason so every video I try to watch I can't. So no more video's. So that's why I'ma stick to memes and gif's.

PEACE OUT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chica's POV

I'm really scared. First the message then the pregnancy. I don't know how to tell Foxy I'm pregnant. Maybe when no-one is here and everyone is all in their rooms I can tell Foxy, but I'm scared he will give out a reaction to it! I walk in the dining area to see Tochi and Freddy holding hands. They really seem to love each other. I'm happy for them that they're in love. I see Bonnie and Bon playing at the arcade. They seem to love each other too. I feel sorry for Gold though. He doesn't have anyone. I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge up to get some cake. Yum. I close the fridge door and walk back to 'Pirate's Cove'. I see Foxy looking at himself in the mirror. I'm also excited because in a week it's our wedding!!!!!! I hug him from behind.

''Hey beautiful.'' Foxy says turning around and hugging me back.

''Hey.'' I say letting go and sitting down on our bed.

''Foxy, I need to tell you something.'' I say getting really nervous

''Go ahead, lass.''

''Well, I think I'm-'' I was about to say until Freddy ran into the room

''Foxy, we have a problem.''

''Not again!!'' Foxy shouted.

''Mangle. She is active. She has Bon hostage!'' Freddy said running out the room with me and Foxy running behind him. We saw Mangle all broken up and damaged. She had her hook right to Bon's neck. Bon looked terrified. Foxy was really angry. He hated the Mangle so much he would rip off her head and just keep beating her even though she is dead.

''LET GO OF HER!!'' Bonnie shouted.

''Ahem. No. I want to play with you.'' Mangle said in a dark-robotic female voice.

''If it ain't Foxy. Who knew you were hanging out with these losers.'' Mangle said annoying Foxy to the core.

''SHUT UP!'' Foxy shouted to Mangle at the top of his lungs.

Gold teleported right behind Mangle and grabbed her hook and and freeing Bon from her grasp. Mangle threw Gold against the wall while Bonnie went over to Bon and hugged her. Mike came over to Bon and took her back to the office to fix her up because she is bruised.

Foxy and Bonnie's eyes were pure black with white dot's in the middle of them. I was really worried.

''THAT'S IT!'' Foxy shouted at the top of his lungs and I could've sworn he ran as fast as Usain Bolt. He raised his hook and was about to get Mangle until she ducked out of the way. Bonnie also ran as fast as he could and punched Mangle right in the head and threw her against the wall. Foxy ran back to Mangle and threw her into a table. She was grounded. Foxy was about to finish her off when Mangle sliced his throat open breaking my heart. Foxy was laying still on the ground lifeless and I was crying my eyes out. Tochi came to comfort me and Freddy's eyes were pure black with white dot's in the middle.

''YOU KILLED MY BROTHER. NOW I KILL YOU!!'' Freddy shouted at the top of his lungs running towards Mangle. Bonnie grabbed her and picked her up. Freddy joined also and together they both ripped Mangle's head off of her torso making her power off. Dead. Freddy and Bonnie were back to normal and went over to Foxy. Freddy was crying 'cos he was Foxy's best friend or brother as he would put it. I was still crying my eyes out.

''MIKE!!'' I screamed as he came as fast as he could. He saw Foxy's throat cut open and went over to him.

''Oh god.'' Mike said checking his condition.

''Chica, I'm sorry. He's gone.'' Mike said to me really sad breaking my heart in four pieces. Freddy was also crying his eyes out. Mike picked him up and put him in the back of his car. 

''I'll try to fix him but. I'm not sure he can get fixed.'' Mike said leaving the restaurant. Tochi and Bon came to comfort me and Bonnie and Gold went to comfort Freddy. I went to 'Pirate's Cove' and buried my face into my bed with Tochi and Bon comforting me.

Foxy.

I never got to marry him.

I never told him about his child.

That Motherfucking Bitch Mangle got what she deserved.