Chapter 23: The Message

Chica's POV

5:00am

I awake next to Foxy who was sleeping looking cute as ever. I get out of bed trying not to wake him up. I put my make-up on and went out of 'Pirate's Cove'. As soon as I stepped out I felt sick, I rushed to the bathroom and puked in the sink. I went out of the bathroom and got some chocolate. One minute I was fine, the next I'm craving chocolate, what is wrong with me?

After I got out the kitchen I was greeted by Bonbon.

''Hey Chica!''

''Hey Bon.'' I say groaning in pain.

''Hey Chica, are you okay?''

''No, my stomach hurts real bad. I think.. I think I'm Pregnant.''

''What?!''

''Shhh, don't tell the others. I'll tell Foxy first when I have the chance, ok?''

''Ok Chica, anything for you.''

I walk back into the cove with Bon's help and she leaves me their to go wake up Bonnie. When I walk into our room, I see Foxy with his eyes barely open.

''Hey sleepy head.''

''Hey Beautiful.'' Foxy said real-tired.

I rest my head on his shoulder in our bed. He looks at me.

''You always look beautiful when I see you.''

''Thanks.'' I say blushing.

''Uhh, Foxy.'' I say really nervous.

''Yes Chica?''

''Well, I think I'-'' I get cut off from Freddy running in the room.

''Guys, we have a problem.''

''Follow me.'' Freddy says walking out of the room.

''You heard Freddy, let's go!'' I say to Foxy still laying in our bed.

''Ok.'' Foxy says falling out the bed by accident.

''Dammit!'' He says falling off the bed while I burst out laughing.

Freddy runs in the room.

''Cumon guys!''

''Fine, Fine.'' Foxy says getting up.

We all walk out of 'Pirate's Cove' to see the others. Freddy get's his phone out.

''Listen to this.'' Freddy says replaying a voice message.

''THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL WHO LIVE AT FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZA: WE WILL COME FOR YOU AND SLAUGHTER YOU LIKE MINCE-MEAT, BUT WE WILL STAY  PUT IF YOU GIVE US ONE THING. GIVE ME SOMEONE. GIVE ME...''

''FOXY THE PIRATE FOX!'' A demonic voice said behind the replay of the call.

''YOU HAVE 1 MONTH TO REPLY!'' The demonic voice said while the call cuts to static.

'Don't worry Foxy, We're not giving you in by any chance.'' Bonnie said to Foxy making him calm.

''That's right. We're not giving you in Foxy.'' Freddy said to Foxy.

Foxy's POV

The message scared me to death. No-one will dare hand me in. At least I don't think anyone will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait Bro's. My summer holiday's end tomorrow. DDDDDDDD: I've gone to secondary school so I won't be updating throughout the week unless I'm on holiday and whatnot. I was busy with buying school clothes and that in the shops and I HATE going clothes shopping. Next chapter will be long. I promise you that! PEACE OUT!