Chapter 5: Performance

Foxy's POV

I was sitting at the table with my new girlfriend Chica, she was beautiful in every way. We were going to my cove to spend some time together until Bonnie stopped me.

''Hey Foxy, I just want to say...I'm sorry for being jealous of you for these past 6 years, I used to hate you but now I'm happy for you'' Bonnie said smiling at me.

''Thanks, and by the way, being jealous is natural Bonnie.'' I said to him as me and Chica walked into our cove.

Freddy's POV

As Foxy and Chica walked into 'Pirate's Cove', Bonnie sat down at a table saddened so I decided to go see what's up with him. Gold was walking to Mike's office to see how he was doing. I sat down at the table next to Bonnie.

''What's up?'' I said as I sat down.

''Well...It's not Foxy, It's just...I want to be with someone, like...a girlfriend.'' Bonnie said looking down at the table again.

''Hmm.'' As I was trying to think of what to do, then it hit me.

Bonbon.

I smiled at Bonnie as I got the idea of rebuilding the toy animatronic from that year...I went to Mike about it and see if he would rebuild the toy Bonnie animatronic. I saw Gold talking to him when I entered.

''Hey Gold.'' I said with a smile on my face.

''Hey Freddy.'' Gold replied as he walked out the room.

''Mike, can I ask you something?'' I said a bit nervously.

''Uhh, yeah sure.'' Mike said.

''Well...can you rebuild the old toy Bonnie animatronic for Bonnie, it's because he wants a companion.'' I said to him.

''Yeah, ok, I will start work on it tomorrow when I get in.'' Mike said with a smile on his face.

I looked at the time and it said 5:58am so I got Chica from 'Pirate's Cove' and we all went on the stage and waited for the day to start.

10:00pm...

We all got off stage as it was busy again and sat down at the table and Gold and Foxy came to join us

Foxy's POV

Me and Gold walked to the dining area where the others were as they were exhausted from another busy day.

''Hey guys, how you feeling.'' I said with a smile.

''Good, how you been?'' Chica said to me as she gave me a hug.

''I've been sitting with Gold all day just chatting.'' I said smiling at Gold as he smiled back.

Mike walked in and then nodded to Freddy then went to the parts 'n service room where...Oh god...

''Freddy, can I speak to you in private?'' I said to him a bit angry.

''What is it?'' Freddy asked me.

I pointed to the parts 'n service room where the toy Bonnie animatronic layed still on the table as Mike was fixing her up.

''Uhhh yeah, about that.'' Freddy said a little guilty of not telling us.

''We can't, you know what Mangle did to that poor boy!'' I whispered quietly so the others can't hear.

''I know but we will rebuild her and nothing else.'' Freddy said to me as I gave him the 'alright' look.

''And anyway, this is for Bonnie. He wants a companion.'' Freddy said to me which made my eyes widened but then returned normal and smiled at him.

''wait, can I tell the others?'' I asked Freddy.

''Not Bonnie.'' Freddy said to me as he went into the parts 'n service room.

5:30am...

It was only a couple of hours before my first ever performance after being closed down for years, but now it's finally happening. Freddy gave me the idea of asking Chica to be performing with me when the toy Bonnie animatronic gets fixed as she will replace Chica on stage while me and Chica are performing at 'Pirate's Cove'.

''Freddy, how's the toy animatronic?'' I asked Freddy.

''It's complicated, I need someone to help me, someone who has worked here before.'' Mike said before Freddy was about to speak.

''I know someone.'' I said with a smile.

''Mike, pass me your phone.'' I said to him as he gave me his phone.

I put in the phone number of the guy who could help us. When I was finished dialing the phone number, I rang it and then the guy answered.

''Hey man, It's Foxy here.'' I said as Mike and Freddy were confused

''Hey Foxy, how you doing?'' the mysterious voice said behind the phone.