Chapter 2: Making a Friend

Freddy's POV

Foxy opened his yellow eye and saw me and Chica standing in front of him. We couldn't see him properly as he was sitting in the dark. No wonder he has been bored out of his mind for so many years after being put out of order.

''Hey Foxy, how you doing today?'' I asked.

''Bored, as usual'' he said pretending Chica wasn't there.

''Would you like to meet the new girl?'' I asked.

''Hey, I'm Foxy'' He said a bit nervous

''Uhhh hi, I'm Chica'' she said nervously.

Foxy's POV

The new girl was stunning. She had beautiful purple eyes that filled me with wonder. I couldn't get my eyes off her.

''Foxy?'' Freddy said as I snapped out of my trance.

''Oh, sorry Freddy'' I replied.

''AH!'' as we all heard a voice coming from the parts n' service room.

We all rushed to the parts n' service room to find Bonnie sitting with his hand cut open.

''Bonnie!'' Freddy said surprised by his hand.

''Get Mike!'' Freddy said to us as I rushed down the hall to find him on his office playing on his phone.

''Mike, Bonnie is hurt'' as it made him quickly grabbing his toolkit.

''I'm on it.'' Mike said as we rushed down the hall.

Chica's POV

As soon as Foxy left we tried to stop the bleeding coming from his hand. I couldn't get Foxy out of my head, he looks so handsome.

As Foxy and Mike arrived, Mike instantly went to work on Bonnie's hand. It looked like a knife cut it. Foxy gave me a smile and I just smiled back blushing a bit

''Alright, this is gonna take 10 minutes. It's not severe'' Mike said making us feeling relieved.

We exited the room and sat down at a table just being silent. I couldn't keep my eyes off that handsome fox.

10 minutes later...

Bonnie came out of the room with a new hand as Mike came out with him with oil on his hands.

''Bonnie, what were you doing?'' Freddy asked him .

''Well, I lost my guitar as I left it somewhere and it was under the table in parts 'n service, when I got on the ground I put my hand in a sharp looking object''.

Foxy walked back to 'Pirate's Cove'.

''Well, I'm going to rest.'' as Foxy said pulling back the curtains as he said entering 'Pirate's Cove'.

Freddy looked sad and decided to ask him why he is sad.

''Freddy, why are you sad?'' I asked.

''Oh well, It's just that Foxy doesn't perform anymore and he has been out of order for 4 years now'' he said sadly.

''What was his show like?'' I asked eagerly

''His show was amazing. All the kids came round to 'Pirate's Cove' and watch his performance and boy did they love it. He would tell his stories to the children and if it was your birthday, you would get to go up onto stage and get a photo taken with Foxy.'' Freddy said smiling at the memories.

''I think his show would have been amazing Freddy'' I said to him

''Yeah, it was.'' Freddy said not smiling anymore.

Foxy's POV

I just can't stop thinking about Chica. I want her to be my girlfriend and maybe get married and settle down as a family. I don't know if she would feel the same though.

No-ones POV

Out of no-where, a floating ghost-like soul came into Foxy's sight and startled him. He let out an evil laugh.

Foxy's POV

''Hello, Foxy!'' as it started to let out another evil laugh.

''YOU! YOU MURDERED ME!'' Foxy said angrily as he clenched his fist.

''Come on Foxy, the past was the past.'' as it gave out an evil smile.

''I need your help, Foxy.'' It said

''What makes you think I would help YOU!'' Foxy shouted

Before I could say anything else, he clicked his ghostly fingers and I blacked out. All I could remember was his voice saying ''You're mine now''