Chapter 11: Visions

A/N

First before I let you read the story THANK YOU FOR OVER 400 READS! This chapter, I kid you not, took days of planning. There were so many ideas but none of them except this one fitted into it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BTW the song above is one of my favourites and I think it goes with Foxy perfectly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Foxy's POV

1 week after the party.

In dreamland.

I woke up in Pirate's Cove without Chica, I wonder where she went. I walked out of Pirate's Cove to see everyone dead. I boiled with rage to see everyone's body at the feet of a golden Bonnie that looks like he has been rotting away. He had glowing, white eyes and had a devious grin.

''YOU'RE NEXT!'' he shouted at me, he lunged at me and my nightmare ended.

In Real-land

''AAAGH!'' I screamed at the top of my lungs, everyone came in to see what was happening.

''Foxy, are you ok?'' Chica asked worried.

''Yeah, yeah, it was just a nightmare.'' I said shivering.

I look at my watch and it says 5:00am.

''I need to get ready.'' I said running to the bathroom.

I washed my hands and looked in the mirror. I blinked and saw the Golden Bonnie figure standing behind me. I quickly turn around and he wasn't there. Was I seeing things?

Timeskip - 5:45

I got myself ready for me and Chica's performance. I get out the bathroom and see Freddy and Chica chatting. I wonder what they're talking about.

Chica's POV

''Freddy?'' I asked a bit worried.

''Yes Chica?'' Freddy asked.

''Well, I'm worried about Foxy, he seems a bit off lately.'' I said still worried.

''Yeah, I've noticed it too. Do you think he's seeing things?'' Freddy asked also worried.

''Yeah, I do.'' I said.

''I will ask him about it tonight at the end of the day.'' Freddy said.

''Ok, thanks Freddy.'' I said walking off.

Freddy's POV

Timeskip - 10:00pm

''Foxy?'' I asked as we went into the kitchen.

''Y-yeah Freddy?'' he said shaking, he looks like he has just seen a ghost.

''You seem a bit off? Are you ok?'' I ask him.

''Y-yes I'm perfectly fine why are you asking this boy is it hot in here because I'm so warm.'' Foxy said very fast as if he was trying to avoid something.

''Foxy, your not ok. What's wrong?'' I asked.

''NOTHING, I AM PERFECTLY FINE, STOP ASKING ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS!'' Foxy shouted at the top of his lungs.

Foxy's POV

I just shouted at Freddy, I don't want anyone to find out I was having visions. I blink for a second and I see the figure again. 

''WHY ARE YOU IN MY HEAD?!'' I shout at him.

''Foxy, you don't know the truth. I'm only haunting you because, you were always my favourite.'' The figure said.